Wednesday, April 3, 2019

March Monthly Recap + April TBR



Here's our monthly recap! 
We decided to start doing a monthly recap. Since we post and read a ton we will highlight what our favorite things were and what we hope to read the upcoming month. If you would like to see all our posts, here are our weekly wrap-ups. 



Ash's Month!

♥ I read 23 Books in March
♥ We saw How To Train Your Dragon 3 in theaters
♥ My birthday was this month, I'm officially closer to 30 than 20
♥ Me and John's 2 year anniversary was this month
♥ We went to San Antonio with his parents. Took Finn to the zoo and the kids museum
♥ I didn't finish any series this month
♥ I think I DNF'd more than I finished. Oops
♥ My brother moved in with us. Yay *Sarcasm*
♥ We had our 48 hour readathon- I didn't finish as many as I had hoped to.
♥ I cut my hair (It was down to my butt and now up to my shoulders) and dyed it, so now it's pink!

Here's a few great photos from March:



And my favorite bookstagram photos:






March reading stats:
 YA: 15
 Adult: 0
 Picture books: 10
 Graphic Novels: 9
 MG: 0

My favorite books read in March:

5 Stars:
Rayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeLumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy (Lumberjanes, Vol. 1)

4 Stars:
The Art of LosingThat's Not What I HeardRevival, Vol. 3: A Faraway PlacePaper Girls, Vol. 1Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)The Woods, Vol. 1: The ArrowMorning Glories, Vol. 1: For a Better FutureFangirlSadieGotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham AcademyMorning Glories, Vol. 2: All Will Be FreeMorning Glories, Vol. 3: P.E.Gotham Academy, Vol. 2: CalamityGirls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)


Books I hope to read in March
This Book Is Not Yet RatedTransparent (Transparent, #1)DryDon't Turn Around (PERSEF0NE, #1)Kept in the DarkThe Sandcastle EmpireEliza and Her MonstersScooby Apocalypse (2016-) Vol. 2Made You UpMind the Gap, Volume 1: Intimate StrangersI'm Not MissingLast Girl Lied ToHow to Make Friends with the DarkThe Truth About Keeping SecretsThe Other Normals The Book of Broken Hearts
Defiance (Defiance, #1)Never-Contented ThingsCrash and Burn Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Volume OneArchie: 1 (BD Comics)How to Catch a Unicorn and Other Misadventures: A Humorous Romance AnthologyEtiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2)Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3)Manners & Mutiny (Finishing School, #4)Uglies (Uglies, #1)Pretties (Uglies, #2)Specials (Uglies, #3)Extras (Uglies, #4)



Jenn-

So my month wasn't anything special. Ash's Bday was fun and we had a blast. Played lots of games, had a few game nights to play with others. But those were my highlights. I have a very boring life. 

Books Read in March- 22

19- Adult
10- ya
3- Graphic Novels



Favorite books:
I had some good ones and some not so good ones. Here are my 5 and 4 star reads. 

5 Star:

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)Death Perception (Psychic Eye Mystery, #6)Shades of Pink (Lola Pink Mysteries #1)Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)Beautiful BadFables, Vol. 1: Legends in ExileField Notes on Love



4 Star:
Killing November (Killing November, #1)And Then You Were GoneThe Pajama Frame (A Madison Night Mystery Book 5)Lady Killer, Vol. 1 (Lady Killer, #1)Runaways, Vol. 2:  Teenage Wasteland (Runaways, #2)Vision in Silver (The Others, #3)Deserts, Driving, & Derelicts (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #2)Intertwined (Intertwined, #1)

April Hopefuls:

All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7)Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)The Summer of '69The Raven's TaleSerious MoonlightLittle DarlingsBrutal CurseThe Devouring GrayThe Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)Through the White WoodNever Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)Sky Without Stars (System Divine, #1)Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3)You Owe Me a MurderLover Come Hack (A Madison Night Mystery Book 6)SherwoodFire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2)Shades of Stars (Lola Pink Mysteries #2)Deadly Little Lies (Touch, #2)Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)Doom with a View (Psychic Eye Mystery, #7)The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)Fables, Vol. 2: Animal FarmForests, Fishing, & Forgery (A Camper & Criminals Cozy Mystery #3)Blind Alley (Eve Duncan, #5)Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)



Favorite New Games Played: 




How was your month of March? Anything new and exciting or just good ole' fun? Did you get a lot of reading done? 

4 comments:

  1. wow what a busy month! And you still read 23 books that's amazing :D lots of interesting reads up there. I love your April TBR I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great book month! We moved cross country so I only ended up reading 1 book :-(( I'm hoping to get back on track this month and I did just finish 2 books so *fingers crossed*

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos. The hair looks great. The children and animals are pretty cute too. Happy April!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs