Monday, April 29, 2019

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


Audio just Finished:

Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)



Current Audio:

Doom with a View (Psychic Eye Mystery, #7)

Up next:

Christmas, Criminals, and Campers (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #4)


Current:

Serious MoonlightThe Raven's TaleMissing, Presumed Dead

Next:

The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: The Apocalypse SuiteDeadly Little Lies (Touch, #2)


Ash:

Just finished audio:
Made You Up

Current Audio:
Don't Turn Around (PERSEF0NE, #1)

Audio next:
PaperweightLife As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1)

Just Finished Reading:
Lumberjanes, Vol. 4: Out of Time

Reading Current:
Dead RiverPaper Girls, Vol. 3

Reading Next:
Revival, Vol. 4: Escape to Wisconsin

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    





      

6 comments:

  1. You have some great books lined up! I hope you end up enjoying them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't lead me into such temptation. Seriously there are several books here that really appeal, Christmas Criminals & Campers being the main one as it sounds an ideal choice for this December's Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m excited for Serious Moonlight. I’m about to start my first by Laura Kaye. One called Hard As It Gets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing great things about Serious Moonlight,so I'm debating adding it to my TBR mountain :)

    I'm actually not reading anything at the moment, I'm just getting my May TBR set up because I go on a 3 week trip on the 19th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! I still need to finished Claudia Gray's Firebird trilogy so I can let myself START her new series that just ended! Lol.

    Hope you both enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Serious Moonlight on my May TBR! Really excited to get to it!! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs