Saturday, April 20, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 



Jenn:

Bought: 

The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: The Apocalypse SuiteIce Cream Man, Vol. 2: Strange Neapolitan

Audio: 

Don’t Tell TeacherIch weiß, wo sie istThe Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3)


Games:




Ash:


Gifted:
Snotgirl, Vol. 2: California ScreamingCrown of Shadows (Locke & Key, #3)The Woods, Vol. 2: The Swarm

Won:
StarworldNight MusicThe Winter SisterSometimes I LieThe Lost Flowers of Alice Hart


Bought:
The Backstagers, Vol. 1: Rebels Without ApplauseRevival, Vol. 4: Escape to Wisconsin


Audio:
The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)I Am Not a Serial Killer (John Cleaver, #1)The Last Final Girl



Finn:


For Review:


Won:
You Are Beautiful, Beautiful You Are (Self-Love and Encouragement, #1)Seamus and the Pot of Mantras: Teaching Kids Emotions And Feelings

Gifted:
I'm NOT just a Scribble...






What did you get this week?




       

4 comments:

  1. I won a few books this week but my favorite that I got was Dark Illusion by Christine Feehan. It's my favorite series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Yay for the wins! Seeing a few faves here and more that are totally new to me! Hope you both enjoy all of your new lovelies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn - You speak German? That's awesome. Mine is so rusty since my grandfather died.
    Ash - Nice wins. I really want to read Night Music. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally listening to The Eternal Cure on audio so I can finish up that series. Hope you love The Forever Song!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs