Monday, April 22, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


Audio just Finished:
Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)



Current Audio:

Don’t Tell Teacher

Up next: 

Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3)

Current:

Serious MoonlightThe Raven's Tale

Next:

The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: The Apocalypse SuiteDeadly Little Lies (Touch, #2)


Ash:

Just finished audio:
Extras (Uglies, #4)

Current Audio:
How to Make Friends with the DarkThe Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)

Audio next:
Don't Turn Around (PERSEF0NE, #1)I Am Not a Serial Killer (John Cleaver, #1)

Just Finished Reading:
Crowded, Vol. 1

Reading Current:
Snotgirl, Vol. 2: California ScreamingEtiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)

Reading Next:
Paper Girls, Vol. 3Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2)

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    





      

2 comments:

  1. I hope to pick up Serious Moonlight soon. I need some more Jenn Bennett in my life.
    I’m in between books right now. I finished How to Save a Life yesterday and haven’t chosen my next book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I still need to read Laurie's Touch series & Claudia's series up there too! Lol. I am sooo behind! Hope you both enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs