Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: And So It Begun...

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

The first ten books we reviewed! It says it doesn't have to be a formal review, even just a single sentence counts.

Ash-
I can't review on Amazon (Which is stupid) so I found the first ten books I reviewed on the blog!

Click on the cover for the review!

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)1797809512558285Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)1805306018354467The Gathering (Shadow House, #1)The Dead Girls of Hysteria HallLost in Wonderland (The Twisted and the Brave, #1)The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die


Jenn-
I am just taking them off the blog. I know I did a couple on Goodreads first... but I don't remember what they were. I have started to update the format so some are in the very first format I had while others are my most recent. I plan one day to update them all. I know it may seem strange to change the originals but not having matching posts... it really bothers me. Anyway here they are... mine are also linked... 


Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)Sebastian Darke: Prince of Fools10048874The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)DragonflyThe Christopher Killer (Forensic Mysteries, #1)White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)





8 comments:

  1. I took a look at my first reviews on my blog. It was interesting to see how I wrote back then. I think I may have to bring back a little more of the excitement I felt from those first reviews. It was definitely a learning experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Etiquette and Espionage and loved it! It's interesting to look back and see how it all started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun, I've been loving this topic! I'm slowly (slooowly) working on updating the format of my reviews as well, haha. It's a slow process, though. Fun lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, Unearthly was so good! I forgot about that series. I did love Cynthia Hand's writing style. Great list!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell exactly when you guys started blogging from these books :) And it also reminds me why I started following your blog-- you read very similarly to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice looking reads here! Seeing a few that were among my favorites of their time! I am still desvastated that Dearly Departed was never finished.

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did my first 10 from blogging, but I have ton on Amazon and GR. I read a combined 8 from both your lists. VA is still a favorite series, although, I like the Bloodlines books even more.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs