Thursday, April 11, 2019

Jenn Vs. Ash- March 2019 Challenge Updates


Here is our updates from February for the 2019 Challenges we signed up for. 

2019 New Release Challenge logo - (un)Conventional Bookworms

Ash-
Here are the three I finished in February but didn't get to review plus the new ones. I've read 14 2019 new releases so far, but one I won't count until I publish the review in May (It comes out in June)

The BurglarFreefallComics Will Break Your HeartA Danger to Herself and OthersThe Art of LosingThat's Not What I HeardSpectacleRayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeThe Past and Other Things That Should Stay BuriedGirls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)Tin Heart

Jenn-
I chose the 61-100 challenge. I am hoping to get through many new releases...Since I do many Netgalley and Edelweiss ARCs I figure this would be a good goal and force me to keep up on my ARCs. 

Here are my finished new releases.... 
Totals 24/100

The Deceivers (Vale Hall, #1)The Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1)Beautiful BadMeet Me in Outer SpaceSquadThe Waking ForestThe Dysasters (The Dysasters #1)Killing November (Killing November, #1)Field Notes on LoveUntil the Day I DieAnd Then You Were Gone




Ash-


Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)

Jenn-
I decided to to the point total.  My entire goal this year is for series... to complete those I have started and to start and finish some I have put off. I do hope to finish at least 24 series this year. I have finished 3 so far.

Here are my read Series.... 
Finished Caught up: 6/24

With Vics You Get Eggroll (Mad for Mod Mystery, #3)Vision in Silver (The Others, #3)Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6)Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone ByeThe Pajama Frame (A Madison Night Mystery Book 5)Body of Lies (Eve Duncan, #4)Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)Crime Seen (Psychic Eye Mystery, #5)


Ash-
Here are the ones I read in February but didn't get a chance to review, so counting them now. And of course March's

I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever AfterScooby Apocalypse, Volume 1Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery (Rat Queens, #1)Head Games (Locke & Key, #2)The Geography of You and MeDreamfall (Dreamfall #1)Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)Paper Girls, Vol. 1The Boyfriend App (App, #1)Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)FangirlGotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham AcademyLumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy (Lumberjanes, Vol. 1)

February total: 15/100
Total up to date: 28/100


Jenn-

Here are my finished backlist... I have a few more but I have not done the reviews yet- so those will be on the next update. 

14/75

Intertwined (Intertwined, #1)Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4)Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5)Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6)Killer Insight (Psychic Eye Mystery, #4)Crime Seen (Psychic Eye Mystery, #5)Lifeblood (Everlife, #2)The Decorator Who Knew Too Much (A Madison Night Mystery Book 4)Vision in Silver (The Others, #3)Runaways, Vol. 1: Pride and Joy




Ash-
And the other ones from February I need to review

Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)SadieGirls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)The Boyfriend App (App, #1)

February total: 15/100
Total up to date: 19/100 (oops)


Jenn-
Another one I need to really get busy with... my review copies... of course it would go better if I wound't keep getting more... sigh!

Here are my finished review copies.... 21/100

Ice Cream Man Vol. 1: Rainbow SprinklesA Noise DownstairsA Tragic Kind of WonderfulMeet Me in Outer SpaceBeautiful BadThe Waking ForestKilling November (Killing November, #1)The Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1)Grim Lovelies (Grim Lovelies, #1)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs