Sunday, April 7, 2019

Weekly Wrap Up March 31-April 6th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
March 24-30th
This week on our blog:


Random Posts:


This Week Coming Up:

Weekly Memes:
Its Monday, What Are You Reading?
Teaser Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday: Things That Make Me Pick Up a Book
Waiting On Wednesday
Delightful Discoveries
Stacking the Shelves

Reviews:

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
The Truth About Keeping Secrets by Savannah Brown
This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston
It's Graphic Time! Wayward, Vol. 1: String Theory by Jim Zub

It's Graphic Time! Runaways, Vol. 2: Teenage Wasteland by Brian K. Vaughan
Forests, Fishing, & Forgery by Tonya Kappes
It's Graphic Time! Exorsisters #1 by Ian Boothby
Death Perception by Victoria Laurie
It's Graphic Time! Sweet Tooth, Volume 1: Out of the Deep Woods by Jeff Lemire


Wee Reads Reviews:

The Last Surviving Dinosaur: The TyrantoCrankaTsuris by Steven Joseph




Jenn's week:  

Another slow week of reading. I have lost my oomph. I am going to try and get it back this week. Didn't seem to play many games either. I need to step away from youtube and sims 4. That is what I need to do. I am all caught up on 911, Station 19 and Grays anatomy. That is good. So many more to get caught up on. Today is my birthday so I am gonna play some games with the family and eat some ice cream sundaes. Last night my daughter and son in law made me a great dinner of some chicken enchiladas, beans and rice. Yum! It was so delicious. So looking forward to some fun today. Yesterday was the readathon. I had so much planned but I was so incredibly sleepy so quit around 8pm. I did manage to get 4.5 books done. :) So I think that is a win. 

How was your week?



Books finished: 


Books reading: 
This week coming up I am focusing on all my many half read books. I am having a hard time focusing on finishing any so this week... I am finishing these books. 


The Lonely Hearts Crime ClubSummer of '69Shrill Dusk (City of Magic #1)The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)


Then I hope to start and finish these!



They All Fall DownThe Devouring GraySerious Moonlight



Games Played: 






Ash's week
I feel like this week just went by really really fast. I didn't have much going on, so I read some, did some cleaning, played lots of Sims. Watched some movies.

Of course we had the readathon. I think I started about 8:30 or so and only read until 4 or so. I just couldn't keep going. 

Of course today is Jenn's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN! So we made her really good chicken enchiladas, played games, and made ice cream sundaes (At her request). 


What Ash watched this week:
Kick-Ass PosterPsycho PosterHeathers PosterBeetlejuice PosterSweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street PosterThe Birds PosterPet Sematary (1989)

Kick-Ass: 4 Stars. Very entertaining. Bloody, violent, and funny.
Psycho: 3 Stars. Not quite worth the hype I've heard.
Heathers: 5 Stars. How have I not seen this before?
Beetlejuice: 5 Stars. One of my favorites.
Sweeney Todd: 5 Stars. Another fav.
The Birds: 2 Stars. So slow, took half the movie before literally ANYTHING happened.
Pet Sematary: 4 Stars. Another favorite. Cannot wait to see the new one.

Ash's Books:
Exorsisters, Vol. 1The Truth About Keeping SecretsUglies (Uglies, #1)Pretties (Uglies, #2)This Is Our StoryWayward, Vol. 1: String TheoryLumberjanes, Vol. 2:  Friendship to the Max


What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:

Lumberjanes, Vol. 3: A Terrible PlanThis Darkness MineCrowded, Vol. 1Little GirlsAcne, Asthma, and Other Signs You Might Be Half DragonLast Girl Lied ToDead RiverGame Over, Pete WatsonSpecials (Uglies, #3)Extras (Uglies, #4)Queens of Geek











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs