Saturday, April 13, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 



Jenn:

For Review: 

Road Tripped

Audio: 

They All Fall DownLife in the Dead Lane (Secret Seal Isle Mysteries, #2)



Games:

Ash:

Won:
The October Faction, Vol. 1Rat Queens, Vol. 3: Demons (Rat Queens, #3)Never Tell (Detective D.D. Warren #10)Fat Angie: Rebel Girl RevolutionThe Last Mrs. ParrishWhat Have You DoneThe Thinnest Air

Bought:
Paper Girls, Vol. 3Heavy Vinyl, Vol. 1Crowded, Vol. 1Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3)Manners & Mutiny (Finishing School, #4)

Audio:
Specials (Uglies, #3)Extras (Uglies, #4)40755416This Book Is Not Yet RatedThe Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls




Finn:


Gifted:
The Very Impatient CaterpillarThe Great Indoors






What did you get this week?




       

4 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Yay for the wins! These are pretty much all totally new to me ones! I hope you both enjoy all the lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Road Tripped sounds so good! I'm interested in seeing what you think about it! I got some new books for review from Netgalley this week. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have high hopes for They All Fall Down and Rat Queens has me curious as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got two things on Netgalley: The Austen Diaries by Lucy Parker and the new Bridget Kemmerer. I’m excited!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs