Saturday, April 6, 2019

Jenn Vs. Ash: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon


Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Introduction





Ash- (she is still asleep. She can update this later)

Just wanted everyone to know Jenn is a butthead. I am very much awake.

Butthead.

I have a whole list of books. I wrote down physical and audio and put them in a hat. Then I drew them in the order I would *try* to read them in. 

The weather is PERFECT for the readathon. It is gloomy and storming and I love it. 

Wayward, Vol. 1: String TheoryHow to Catch a Unicorn and Other Misadventures: A Humorous Romance AnthologyMiraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Volume OneDead RiverHalf in Love with DeathMind the Gap, Volume 1: Intimate StrangersAll We Can Do Is WaitEtiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)The Compound (The Compound, #1)Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Vol. 1: The CrucibleLumberjanes, Vol. 3: A Terrible PlanGame Over, Pete WatsonThe Geek's Guide to Unrequited LoveArchie: 1 (BD Comics)

Audio:
I Am Still AliveThis Darkness MineShutterThe Wicked DeepLandry Park (Landry Park, #1)All the Truth That's in MeEleanor & ParkSea Witch (Sea Witch, #1)Queens of GeekI Am Watching YouWarm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1)

Books Read (Updated at 12:15):
This Is Our StoryLumberjanes, Vol. 2:  Friendship to the Max



1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Hutto, Texas!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Lumberjanes! 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Uh, I kind of want nachos. Yum!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I have one kiddo, live with Jenn and we have 4 dogs. I love video and board games. I'm trying to talk Hubby into participating too!


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? 
Trying to finish 10 books (Including audio and graphic novels!) and hopefully staying up all night, but I'm already exhausted! (I went to bed waaaay too late last night!)

Jenn-

I am so excited for another Dewey's read-a-thon. I had to skip the last one in October, so I am super duper excited for this one. Also tomorrow is my birthday so it's like I am having a reading birthday. The best. So here are the books I am choosing from this read-a-thon

Here is my stack of books. 
Lover Come Hack (A Madison Night Mystery Book 6)Life in the Dead Lane (Secret Seal Isle Mysteries, #2)Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Ella, The Slayer (Serenity House, #1)Deadly Little Lies (Touch, #2)Fables, Vol. 2: Animal FarmThe Missing SeasonThe Lonely Hearts Crime Club


Here is what I finished
The Walking Dead, Vol. 2: Miles Behind UsSweet Tooth, Volume 1: Out of the Deep Woods

And read a book to Finn!
I Need My Monster

Here is my introduction survey

1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Texas 
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Shades of Stars and Sweet Tooth3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cheese and Pretzels
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Mother of two, grandmother of one, 4 dogs  in the house, love to read, play sims, and play board games. My birthday is tomorrow.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? 
Really the only thing I try to do every time is to stay awake the entire 24 hours. The longest I have ever lasted was 22 hours and my average is between 16 and 18. So here is to maybe the 24 hours this year. Maybe more audio so my eyes don't get as tired. 







      

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I’m participating too, but I’m going to be late because I have stuff to do this morning. I don’t think I could read for a full 24 hours.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs