Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: When It Rains... It Storms and I Read These!

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

Rainy day reads! What do you like to read when it rains?

Ash-
I got so excited when I found out this week's TT! I love to read when it rains. Especially dark and creepy books that match the weather! These are my favorite books that I would definitely read while it rains.

The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone ByeWelcome to Lovecraft (Locke & Key, #1)Nailbiter, Vol. 1: There Will Be BloodThe Last Time I LiedYou Will Be MineWelcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1)Screams You HearThe Girl Who Was Supposed to DieAnd the Trees Crept InStillhouse Lake (Stillhouse Lake, #1)


Jenn-

I am with ash on this.. I love to read creepy reads when it rains, especially when it storms. It just sets the perfect mood. Here are my Top Ten Stormy Reads:

And the Trees Crept InStalking Jack the RipperDeadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)The Safest LiesLast NightCampfireThe Dead ListI Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)A Stranger in the House







5 comments:

  1. These are great books to read in rainy weather! Stalking Jack the Ripper would be SO CREEPY to read when it's gloomy outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I too went with creepy reads! For my creepy reads I selected ones I still need to read that would be likely be a good rainy day read!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree, creepy/spooky reads are best when it's stormy or gloomy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jennifer Armentrout and have been meaning to read The Dead List for ages. Maybe I need to dive in on the next rainy day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read when it rains too! These types of books are perfect for that weather . I loved Last Time I Lied!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs