Sunday, April 28, 2019

Tag, You're It! Book Title Book Tag

Stolen from Grace from Rebel Mommy Book Blog




1. Title that's the story of your life 

Ash-
Even hubby said this is perfect for me. Thanks babe.

Well, That Was Awkward

Jenn-
Because I live in a crazy house.

Crazy House (Crazy House, #1)

2. Title that describes your perfect weekend

Ash-
Because camping. Especially camping in the mountains.

Camp-Out on Danger Mountain (Twistaplot, #11)

Jenn-

Under the Wide and Starry Sky

3. Title of an adventure you'd like to go on

Ash-
Welp.

Nobody's Victim: Fighting Psychos, Stalkers, Pervs, and Trolls

Jenn-

The Art of Travel

4. Title you want to name your child

Ash-
Harper!

Callum & Harper (Sleepless, #1)

Jenn-

I'll choose the same as Ash because I'm not going to have more kids, but I love this for my next granddaughter

5. Title of your ideal job

Ash-

The Zombie Hunters, Volume 1

Jenn-

The Bookstore Mouse

6. Title of a place you'd like to visit

Ash-

Neverland

Jenn-

The Island

7. Title of your love life

Ash-
Because I tell John he gives me headaches almost daily.

The Headache

Jenn-

I Always Loved You

8. Questions you ask yourself

Ash-

What the Heck Am I Going to Do with My Life?

Jenn-

Why Did I Do That

9. Title of a kingdom you want to rule or name

Ash-

Starworld

Jenn-

A Kingdom of Dreams  (Westmoreland, #1)

10. Title you'd name your band

Ash-

Mystery Society

Jenn-

Something Like Gravity


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs