Monday, April 8, 2019

Tag, You're It! Nightmare Before Christmas Tag


Stolen from Read All the Things


JACK: A BOOK WITH A CHARACTER WHO LONGS FOR MORE


Image result for jack skellington gif

Ash-
Uglies and Red Queen are two that come to mind. In Uglies Tally finds out there's more to life than just being a pretty. And in Red Queen Mare knows that she wants more for the people who have red blood.

Uglies (Uglies, #1)Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)

Jenn-

The main character longs for a different life than the one she was born to follow.

Polaris Rising (Consortium Rebellion, #1)

SALLY: A BOOK WITH A CHARACTER WHO LOVES SOMEONE AND GETS THEM IN THE END


Image result for sally gif

Ash-
There's so many. Here's a few that I read recently.

The Truth About Keeping SecretsThat's Not What I HeardThe Art of LosingComics Will Break Your Heart

Jenn-
This one takes the entire series to be together.

The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)

ZERO: A BOOK WITH A LOYAL SIDEKICK


Image result for zero gif

Ash-
Once again, a bunch come to mind. Here's my most recent.

Wayward, Vol. 1: String TheoryThe HauntedRayne & Delilah's Midnite Matinee

Jenn-

I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)

OOGIE BOOGIE: A BOOK WITH A WICKED VILLAIN


Image result for oogie boogie gif

Ash-
SpectacleFreefall

Jenn-
I feel this one always ends up on our lists and tags.

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

HALLOWEEN TOWN: A CREEPY BOOK

Image result for halloweentown gif

Ash-
Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)Escape from Asylum (Asylum, #0.5)

Jenn-

And the Trees Crept In

CHRISTMAS TOWN: A WARM, FUZZY BOOK


Image result for christmastown gif

Ash-
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Jenn-

Starry Eyes

WHAT’S THIS? A BOOK THAT SURPRISED YOU

Related image

Ash-
I knew I would like this one, I never knew how much though.

Rayne & Delilah's Midnite Matinee

Jenn-
I didn't know I'd love this book as much as I did.

Shades of Pink (Lola Pink Mysteries #1)


1 comment:

  1. I’m glad Spectacle has an evil villain. I like villains, and I need to read that book.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs