Monday, April 1, 2019

Tag, You're It! Disney Song Book Tag


Stolen from The Book Nut

Part of Your World- What book world would you change yourself for so you could be a part of that world? 


Image result for part of your world gif

Ash-
This might be because I'm currently watching Harry Potter... but.. Harry Potter. How cool would it be to be a witch?

Also they have unicorns. And I want to pet a unicorn.

Also Narnia and Alice in Wonderland. 


Image result for harry potter booksImage result for chronicles of narnia booksImage result for alice in wonderland book


Jenn-

I would love to be a part of the Campers and Criminal series. The murders aren’t always fun… but the characters are a hoot and they live in an RV park on the lake. Simple life. I would love to be able to live a simple life.


Let It Go- What book did you not want to finish because you loved it so much?


Image result for let it go gif

Ash-
I feel like there's a few series more than just one book. There has been a few series that I'm hesitant to finish because I don't want to let the characters, the story, or the world go. The Lunar Chronicles series is the only one I can think of off the top of my head!


Image result for lunar chronicles series


Jenn-
The lunar chronicles last book… Winter. I was happy to get conclusion but so didn’t want this series to end.


Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)


Beauty and the Beast- What book do you think is/will be timeless? 


Image result for beauty and the beast gif

Ash-
Harry Potter most definitely. Alice in Wonderland. Hunger Games. Chronicles of Narnia. Sherlock Holmes to name a few.

Image result for harry potter booksImage result for hunger games seriesImage result for chronicles of narnia booksImage result for sherlock holmes books seriesImage result for alice in wonderland book


Jenn-
Harry Potter series, I can’t see these ever not being in a household of readers or school libraries, or classrooms.


Image result for harry potter books

So This is Love- What book were you hesitant to read at first but ended up loving?


Image result for so this is love gif

Ash-
The Lunar Chronicles series. Mostly because I had picked up Cinder multiple times in an attempt to read it and could never get into it. But Jenn kept telling me I needed to read it. So I tried it on audio and loved it.

Image result for lunar chronicles series

Another one was The Call by Peader O' Guillin, I picked up the ARC at BEA not thinking much of it, and then I loved it.



Image result for the call series peadar o'guilin


Jenn-
The Others first book. Written in Red. This book and series has really surprised me in so many good ways.


Related image

Friend Like Me- Which character would you like to be your best friend?


Related image

Ash-
Oh! I have a few. Iko and Cress from The Lunar Chronicles, Delia and Josie from Rayne and Delilah's Midnite Matinee, any of the girls from Rat Queens and Lumberjanes.


Image result for lunar chronicles series
Rayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeImage result for lumberjanes seriesImage result for rat queens series


Jenn-
Cress from Lunar Chronicles … I mean really any of them from Lunar Chronicles but if I  had to pick one.. .Cress or Thorne… okay I picked two, but cress was my first thought so let’s go with that.


Image result for cress lunar chronicles

Reflection- What book really made you think/changed the way you viewed things?


Image result for reflection gif

Ash-
A lot of the mental illness books did for me. Especially the ones about eating disorders. I think it really shows what they go through. Girls at 17 Swann Street and Wintergirls are the two that come to mind.


WintergirlsThe Girls at 17 Swann Street


Jenn-
A tragic kind of wonderful. I always thought I knew so much about bi-polar. I don’t  and even though this book was fictional… living through the eyes of a bi-polar teen just for a little while was eye opening. I really applaud this author for taking so much time and research to accurately (as much as I can tell) bring attention to this mental illness.


A Tragic Kind of Wonderful

Colors of the Wind- Who do you tag?


Image result for colors of the wind gif 

All the peoples!



       

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh this looks like FUN!! How have I not ever seen this tag before? I even searched my blog real quick like and nothing turned up! Where have I been?! LOL!

    I will definitely be doing this tag on the weekend! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My take-away from this post? I really HAVE to read The Lunar Chronicles!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs