Sunday, March 10, 2019

Weekly Wrap Up: March 3rd-March 10th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
March 3rd-March 10th



This week on our blog:
This Week Coming Up:

Posts:
Tag You're It: Totally Should've Book Tag
Answer Me This: Urban Legends
Teaser Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday: Please Make a Sequel!

Waiting On Wednesday
Delightful Discoveries
Stacking the Shelves

Jenn's week:  

Some highlights of my week. 

I was able to catch up on How to Get Away With Murder and almost caught up with Legacies. I have been really behind on my shows due to good books. 

Speaking of good books. I did read some really good books this week. 
I also had a blast celebrating Ash for her birthday. 
Last Sunday Michael and I went bowling with some very special kids on the spectrum. 
We played some good board games with the family 



Books finished: 
Fables, Vol. 1: Legends in ExileDeserts, Driving, & Derelicts (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #2)Vision in Silver (The Others, #3)Beautiful BadField Notes on LoveIntertwined (Intertwined, #1)


Books Coming Up (hopefully) : 


The Devouring GrayThe Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)The Pajama Frame (A Madison Night Mystery Book 5)Body of Lies (Eve Duncan, #4)All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7)



Games Played: 










Ash's week

Sunday we went to see the new How to Train Your Dragon. It was really good. I'm sad they're done with them, but it did have a great ending.

John lost his job so we spent all week being productive. Cleaning extra stuff and he was applying to jobs. Took my car to get new tires, an oil change and an inspection.

Then Finn had a little performance at school for Texas day. 




And of course it was my birthday, had a get together with some friends and we played games. It was fun, but now I'm exhausted.

This week is spring break so it should be interesting. And we have nothing scheduled for this coming up weekend. I'm looking forward to just hanging out at the house.



Ash's Books:
That's Not What I HeardSpectaclePaper Girls, Vol. 1Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)Rayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeThe Woods, Vol. 1: The Arrow



What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:
The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles, #3)A Mad Zombie Party (White Rabbit Chronicles, #4)Field Notes on LoveSpare and Found PartsWasteland (Wasteland, #1)Big WoodsWhere She Went (If I Stay, #2)The Book of Broken HeartsCrash and Burn The Sandcastle EmpireScooby Apocalypse (2016-) Vol. 2Morning Glories, Vol. 1: For a Better FutureWayward, Vol. 1: String TheoryDaddy Darkest (Doctors of Darkness, #1)Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs