Monday, March 11, 2019

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


Audio just Finished:
Field Notes on Love

Current Audio:
The Dysasters (The Dysasters #1)

Up next: 
Until the Day I Die

Just Finished Reading:
Meet Me in Outer SpaceThe Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye


Current:
You Owe Me a MurderRunaways, Vol. 2:  Teenage Wasteland (Runaways, #2)


Next:
The Devouring GrayFables, Vol. 2: Animal Farm


Ash:

Just finished audio:
Rayne & Delilah's Midnite Matinee

Current Audio:

The Boyfriend App (App, #1)

Audio next:
Daddy Darkest (Doctors of Darkness, #1) or Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)

Just Finished Reading:
The Woods, Vol. 1: The Arrow

Reading Current:
Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)Injection, Vol. 1 (Injection, #1)

Reading Next:
Wayward, Vol. 1: String Theory or iZombie, Vol. 1: Dead to the World

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    




      

7 comments:

  1. Just finished Through the Zombie Glass, but no spoilers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to read the first issue of the Fables series last year for a course. I didn't love it because I'm not big on comic books, but the concept was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I still need to read The Devouring Grey and I want to give You Owe Me a Murder a try! As I might have said before, I ADORED The White Rabbit Chronicles! I hope you are too!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many tempting titles! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited about Field Notes on Love because I love Jennifer E. Smith's books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been a good reading week. I'm doing a bit of mood reading this weekend with How to be an American Ninja Warrior which is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great books on your list. Saw The Devouring Gray at another blog last week too. Thanks for visiting The Book Connection.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs