Saturday, March 16, 2019

Jenn Vs. Ash March 2019 48 Hour Readathon- 1st Update


We are 15 hours in and we are getting our first update out there. We started at 9pm last night. Let's see how we did and get our challenge out there. 

Challenge 1:  Book Spine Poetry, the catch... only out of green books! 


Ash-
I started reading about 9 last night and read until 1 A.M. and was back to reading at 8. I just took a break at 12:40 to do this post and then I'll be back at it! So I've read almost 9 hours so far. So many more to go! 

Here is what I've read:

Audio:
SadieThe Past and Other Things That Should Stay Buried

Physical:
I haven't finished any physical yet... Oops.

Graphic Novels:
Gotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham AcademyMorning Glories, Vol. 2: All Will Be Free

Next:
Audio:
It's Not Me, It's YouBig Woods

Physical books:
The HauntedThe Unfortunates

Graphic Novels:
Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy (Lumberjanes, Vol. 1)Morning Glories, Vol. 3: P.E.

What's left:

Audio:
Tin HeartThis Is Our Story

Physical Books:
What You HideThe Memory BookPushing PerfectAll We Can Do Is WaitPitch DarkThe Extinction Trials (The Extinction Trials, #1)All the Missing GirlsPlague Land

Graphic Novels:
Sweet Tooth, Volume 1: Out of the Deep WoodsChilling Adventures of Sabrina, Vol. 1: The CrucibleSpread, Vol. 1: No HopeiZombie, Vol. 1: Dead to the WorldScooby Apocalypse, Volume 2Wayward, Vol. 1: String Theory

Here's a couple photos I've taken for Bookstagram:


And here is my challenge:
The wicked will rise
Monsters gone in the after
Tales of the peculiar...
The sandcastle empire
The isle of the lost
To catch a killer
All the missing girls...the after girls...




Jenn-

I wasn't able to stay up too late last night. I read from about 9:30 to 1:30am and was reading this morning by 9am I think. So I have read a total of 8 hours.  I have not gotten as much read as I wanted but here is where I am at:


Finished: 1 Graphic Novel and 1 Audio

Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)Lady Killer #1

Started: 1 book- 70 pages read

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)

Here is my challenge: 




Shades of Earth linger deadly little lessons. 
Stolen songbird resist the Forest Queen, 
Wolfsbane, a fierce and subtle poison, 
I am her revenge. 






       

2 comments:

  1. enjoy st patricks day with all the green reads :D some really interesting titles up there

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs