Sunday, March 24, 2019

Weekly Wrap Up: March 17th- 23rd

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
March 17th-23rd

This week on our blog:


Reviews:

Weekly Memes:

Other Random Posts:


Posts:

Bookish Banter: Things people do in books we would never do in real life
Down the TBR Hole #2
Cover Up! Recent Reads #12
Stacking the Shelves
Board Game Break Time: Ghost Fightin' Treasure Hunters
Board Game Break Time: Villainous

Reviews:

My Island by Stephanie Demasse-Pottier
What in the World Is Wrong with Gisbert? by Jochan Weeber



Jenn's week:  



I had a very slow week with reading. I seemed to be very distracted lately with YouTube, board games, and The Sims 4. Wow I have a very strange life. I need to get more done though.. so next week. I am hoping back to reading. I did get a lot of new games though.. hmm.

Nothing of real interest happened this week just a few fun things... 

Ash, hubby, and son spent the weekend in San Antonio so Michael and I had the house to ourselves...well us and 4 dogs.Still good times.We played lots of games and really did nothing much of all. 

I was able to snatch tickets to The Dice Tower Retreat in Orland Florida for Septmeber. I am sure this doesn't mean much to others... but they are a group of board games that review and do lots of other fun board game related stuff. They started to do retreats once a year with just about 200 people and it's 4 days of board games all day all night. So Michael and I will be heading to that in september. So Very Excited!

Caught up on the show Legacies, another one down. So behind on shows. 

That's it for me. 







Books finished: 
Shades of Pink (Lola Pink Mysteries #1)And Then You Were GoneThe Dysasters (The Dysasters #1)The Waking Forest

Books Coming Up (hopefully) : 


The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)Death Perception (Psychic Eye Mystery, #6)All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7)Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2)The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)Killing November (Killing November, #1)Sky Without Stars (System Divine, #1)


Games Played: 


Ash's week

I played a lot of board games, watched a lot of movies, stuff like that. I think I played like 6 games this week or something like that. 

Other than that, I didn't do much of anything. I'm in a funk right now. I don't want to do much but sleep or just kind of relax.


I have won several giveaways. I have 16 books coming to me from various giveaways. And that's super cool. But that's the most interesting thing until I go to the zoo. 


John got me a camera for my birthday, so I'm super excited to take pictures at the zoo with it. I haven't used an actual camera in so long I'm scared I won't remember how. So be prepared for a bunch of pictures.  


I'm writing this before the end of the week because Friday afternoon I am going to San Antonio with John's parents. We're going to the Zoo and who knows what else they have planned for us. But we're super excited.



This week I watched...


I watched A LOT of movies this week. I can't even put them all I don't think.
Here is what I watched, I'll just post the picture and a link.


Summer of 84 PosterOut of the Dark Poster You're Next PosterDon't Blink PosterThe Carrier PosterIntruders Poster

Summer of 84- 4 stars. So good.
Out of the Dark- 3 stars. Was decent.
You're Next- 3 stars. Really bloody and full of gore, but still good.
Don't Blink- 4 stars. Ending sucked.
The Carrier- 1 Star. Boring and nothing REALLY happened.
Intruders- 3 stars. This one was especially disturbing.

I also watched the mid season premiere of 911. Y'all, if you don't watch this show you need to. I also just started watching The Act. This show is trippy. And of course I'm still binging on One Tree Hill. AND last but not least I started watching Fruits Basket from the beginning again. I can't wait until they reboot this one.



9-1-1 PosterThe Act PosterOne Tree Hill PosterFruits Basket Poster

Ash's Books: (This week was a really off week for me. The readathon kinda made me all read out)

Morning Glories, Vol. 3: P.E.The Haunted


What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:


Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)Chaotic GoodTin HeartTen After ClosingExorsisters, Vol. 1Wayward, Vol. 1: String TheoryLast Girl Lied ToDead SchoolContagion (Dark Matter, #1)The Fever King (Feverwake, #1)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs