Sunday, March 17, 2019

Jenn Vs. Ash 48 hour readathon update 3


Ash-
Uh so I kind of gave up at about 11PM last night. I got tired and kinda read myself out... I think I'm going to try to read two graphic novels today, but I started Big Woods and just really really really didn't like it. So it kinda got discouraging.
Also I know hubby is tired of my books being everywhere. And they are LITERALLY everywhere, go me. 


Here is what I've read:

Audio:
SadieIt's Not Me, It's YouThe Past and Other Things That Should Stay Buried

Physical:
Whomp Whomp.

Graphic Novels:
Gotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham AcademyMorning Glories, Vol. 2: All Will Be FreeLumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy (Lumberjanes, Vol. 1)

Next:
Audio:
Tin HeartThis Is Our Story

Physical books:
The HauntedThe Unfortunates

Graphic Novels:
Morning Glories, Vol. 3: P.E.Wayward, Vol. 1: String Theory

What's left:

Physical Books:
What You HideThe Memory BookPushing PerfectAll We Can Do Is WaitPitch DarkThe Extinction Trials (The Extinction Trials, #1)All the Missing GirlsPlague Land

Graphic Novels:
Sweet Tooth, Volume 1: Out of the Deep WoodsChilling Adventures of Sabrina, Vol. 1: The CrucibleSpread, Vol. 1: No HopeiZombie, Vol. 1: Dead to the WorldScooby Apocalypse, Volume 2



Jenn-

I slowed down today. My eyes are tired and my brain is tired. But I did get some read. Not as much as  I liked. But here is what I did. 

Finished: 2 Graphic Novel and 3 Audio and 1 physical book 

Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)Lady Killer #1SquadRunaways, Vol. 2:  Teenage Wasteland (Runaways, #2)The Pajama Frame (A Madison Night Mystery Book 5)Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)


 Started but did not finish 

Shrill Dusk (City of Magic #1)The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone ByeCamp Slasher: A gory dark horror novel






       

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs