Thursday, March 21, 2019

Wee Reads: Bookstore Babies by Puck

Ever since Finn was born, and even before then, we would read to him. We wanted to show him reading from an early age. Now he loves us to read the same books, over, and over, and over. But it is the sweetest thing, when he likes to pick out a book and climb into our laps. 



Bookstore BabiesBookstore Babies by Puck


  
Here come the bookstore babies, ready to give you a tour of their favorite local shop. Spirited images pair with quirky text to introduce young readers to a group of smart, active, stylish, and just plain silly tots who love to explore their favorite bookstore. From storytime to playing with the bookstore cat, this entertaining board book is an essential introduction to all of the fun that can be found inside a bookstore.
And the fun doesn’t end there: Bookstore Babies includes oodles of amusing activities and educational reading tips to help parents enjoy the book with their children over and over again!

Do you like this book?

It's so cute!! It has babies and a kitty! I love babies and kitties!

What's your favorite part of the book?

When the babies are petting the kitty and when the momma was reading to the baby, like you read to me! I like when you read to me.

What do you think of the cover?

There's a kitty! I love kitties.




This book so super adorable! Every time we turned the page Finn was going "Awe it's so cute! Awe! Awe! Awe!" It was so cute. Of course this is a board book and is a bit under Finn's level. It didn't stop him from loving it. And he even brought it to me to read instead of me asking him to come read it.

The artwork is adorable, the colors are beautiful, and I love how there's a section at the end that shows how to make the book more interesting and interactive.

I can't wait until I have a baby I can read this to! 



Similar Books...
Return of the Library DragonHedgie Loves to ReadWhere Are My Books?Miss Dorothy and Her BookmobileThe Lonely Book


Puck is the author of Wow! New York City, My Foodie ABC, and the series Cool Counting Books™ which includes 123 California, 123, Boston, 123 Chicago, 123 New York, 123 San Francisco, 123 Texas, 123 Philadelphia, and 123 USA. He has worked as a writer, editor, and translator for national publications and publishing houses.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs