Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring Reads!

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This Top Ten is about our spring reads we're most excited for!

Ash-
This is so hard for me! There's so many coming out I'm so excited for! I decided to do my top 4 that's coming out each month. So I'll do top twelve tuesday. It works right?

March- (2 of these came out today!)

Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)Never-Contented ThingsCrowded, Vol. 1In Another Life

April- (This is hard! There is so many in April!)

How to Make Friends with the DarkThis Book Is Not Yet RatedThe Raven's TaleBefore She Was Found

May-

A Good Girl's Guide to MurderRomanovKeep This to YourselfGirl Gone Viral

Jenn-
I have so many on my TBR so I chose ones I am excited for that I don’t already have an arc of preorder of. Just because I have soo soo soo many. These are ones releasing that I am hopeful to get and add to reads this spring.


Defy the Stars (Constellation, #1)Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3)The Missing YearsOne Word Kill (Impossible Times, #1)Dark Shores (Dark Shores, #1)Road TrippedTeeth in the MistShadow & Flame (Rime Chronicles, #2)StepsisterHappily and Madly







7 comments:

  1. This was definitely a hard one to pick books for! Never Contented Things and The Raven's Tale are two I'm exceptionally excited for! One Word Kill and Step Sister also look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romanov has been on my radar but I'm waiting to check out some reviews from people I know and trust before deciding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for quite a few books up here! This Book is not Yet Rated and Romanov (which I read, and it is so so so good). And Dark Shores and Stepsister. Stepsister looks like a dark retelling of Cinderella (obviously focused on one of the sisters) and I am so ready for that focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wolfhunter River made my list today, too! I am so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never-Contented Things and Teeth in the Mist both look so interesting. I hope I get a chance to get to them too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I will be reading Road Tripped, because I have it, but I also hope to get my hands on a copy of This Book is Not Yet Rated. It sounds like something I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Stepsister is one I'm really looking forward to!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs