Saturday, March 16, 2019

Jenn Vs. Ash Readathon Update Number 2


Ash-
We are halfway through the readathon! Whooooo. I am doing awful at reading physical books. I can't seem to do it. So focusing on graphic novels and audio and then once I'm done with those I will focus on the physical. Starting with the shortest book. Yes that is my plan. We'll see how this goes. 

Here is what I've read:

Audio:
SadieIt's Not Me, It's YouThe Past and Other Things That Should Stay Buried

Physical:
Whomp Whomp.

Graphic Novels:
Gotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham AcademyMorning Glories, Vol. 2: All Will Be FreeLumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy (Lumberjanes, Vol. 1)

Next:
Audio:
Big WoodsTin Heart

Physical books:
The HauntedThe Unfortunates

Graphic Novels:
Morning Glories, Vol. 3: P.E.Wayward, Vol. 1: String Theory

What's left:

Audio:
This Is Our Story

Physical Books:
What You HideThe Memory BookPushing PerfectAll We Can Do Is WaitPitch DarkThe Extinction Trials (The Extinction Trials, #1)All the Missing GirlsPlague Land

Graphic Novels:
Sweet Tooth, Volume 1: Out of the Deep WoodsChilling Adventures of Sabrina, Vol. 1: The CrucibleSpread, Vol. 1: No HopeiZombie, Vol. 1: Dead to the WorldScooby Apocalypse, Volume 2


Here's a couple photos I've taken for Bookstagram:




And the next challenge is making a rainbow out of books. Since you know, st. Patty's. 

Also ignore that this one has awful lighting, it's now dark out. This looks a hot mess, but I sure had fun taking it! I'll have to try again later to take a better one. For now, this took so much energy...








Jenn-
SO I am reading so very slow. I did manged to get 2 more read and working on two more.  Here is where I'm at. 

Finished: 2 Graphic Novel and 2 Audio

Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)Lady Killer #1SquadRunaways, Vol. 2:  Teenage Wasteland (Runaways, #2)

Started: 1 book- 100 pages read

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)

Started Audio: 1 hr in. 
Shrill Dusk (City of Magic #1)

Here is my challenge: 
Ditto Ash.... so much energy. I had a hard time with this challenge. Finding the books, placing the books, and getting them all to fit in the picture... I am short. 










       

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs