Thursday, March 14, 2019

Jenn Vs. Ash March 2019 48 Hour Readathon


Every month we decided to do our own 24 or 48 hour readathon (Except the month where there's Deweys) So this is where we'll discuss it.

We decided to do  48 hour readathon because this is the first weekend since the new year that we haven't had anything planned. It's fantastic.

So if anyone would like to join us we will be starting at 7 PM CST Friday (Tomorrow) and we'll go through 7 PM CST Sunday. We will be doing updates through out and have our own little challenges. 

Ash-
I just decided to pick a bunch of audio and physical books that I want to read and I'll pick out of those depending on my mood. 

So for audio I have:
The Past and Other Things That Should Stay BuriedIt's Not Me, It's YouThis Is Our StoryBig WoodsSadieTin Heart

Physical Books:
The UnfortunatesWhat You HideThe Memory BookPushing PerfectAll We Can Do Is WaitPitch DarkThe Extinction Trials (The Extinction Trials, #1)All the Missing GirlsThe HauntedPlague Land

Graphic Novels:
Sweet Tooth, Volume 1: Out of the Deep WoodsChilling Adventures of Sabrina, Vol. 1: The CrucibleSpread, Vol. 1: No HopeiZombie, Vol. 1: Dead to the WorldScooby Apocalypse, Volume 2Wayward, Vol. 1: String TheoryGotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham Academy


Jenn-

I am very excited to start doing our own read a thon every month. I hope it will help me get some good long reading times in. Ash and I hope we can make this fun and do some challenges but really just snack and read. I hope to read about 10- books. They are all short so fingers crossed. My list is much longer because I always change my mind.

Anyone who wants to join in can… either with reading or challenges or both. Or you can just leave comments on our progress.

The Way You Make Me FeelThe Pajama Frame (A Madison Night Mystery Book 5)Shrill Dusk (City of Magic #1)Shades of Pink (Lola Pink Mysteries #1)Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)SquadCamp Slasher: A gory dark horror novelThe FadeAll the Little Bones (Circus Hearts, #1)Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)You Owe Me a MurderA Little Bird Told MeLady Killer #1The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone ByeFables, Vol. 2: Animal FarmRunaways, Vol. 2:  Teenage Wasteland (Runaways, #2)



       

3 comments:

  1. Yea for The Extinction Trials! I love that trilogy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're making this a bit of a competition between you two. Way to get motivated! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of reading! I hope that you achieve your goals. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs