Saturday, March 23, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 



Jenn:

For Review: 
The Lonely Hearts Crime ClubI Know You RememberAll the Bad Apples


Audio: 
All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7)Death Perception (Psychic Eye Mystery, #6)Off Planet (Aunare Chronicles, #1)Sherwood



Games:







Ash:

Review:
MineDead SchoolThe Magic Order, Vol. 1Little GirlsExorsisters, Vol. 1Don't Date Rosa SantosContagion (Dark Matter, #1)The Fever King (Feverwake, #1)

Audio:
Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)Never-Contented ThingsQueens of Geek


Finn:

For Review:
What in the World Is Wrong with Gisbert?Humperdink Our Elephant FriendMy IslandA Big HelpAdopting a DinosaurThe Windy Day





What did you get this week?


       

3 comments:

  1. so many lovely titles up there I hope you guys enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Lots of new to me ones here! Except for Charlaine's book and Victoria Laurie's! Love those series! And ooh, Never Contented Things is one I am seeing a lot lately! I'm curious about that one! Hope you both love all of your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to read the new Fowley-Doyle book. I have liked her other books. I want to read Rosa Santos too! It looks really fun.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs