Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: I want to live in their shoes... for maybe just a day or two....

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.



I want to trade lives with these characters and live their lives! 

Jenn:


This is going to be hard for me. I mean I read a lot of science fiction, fantasy, murder mysteries, and thrillers. I am not sure I want to live any of their lives. So I will do what I can with the not so scary or dark or deadly reads....

1. Take away the dead bodies and the embezzling ex husband and I would  love to live the simple life in a rv park. so I might trade lives with Mae West.

Beaches, Bungalows, and Burglaries (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #1)

2. I could get lost in the woods and be away from the world a bit with my honey. So kind of wanna trade lives with Zorie. 

Starry Eyes 

3. Okay I would l love to trade places with Madelyne and spend the summer geeking out. 

The Summer I Became a Nerd (Nerd, #1)

4. Again minus the murder and meyhem and I would trade lives with Madison just for a bit. The entire Mod interior design part of her life sounds amazing 

Pillow Stalk (Madison Night Mystery, #1)

5. I would trade a night with Mary to go on a crazy scavenger hunt.

The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life

6. Okay so there lives are crazy and there is a crazy evil queen.... oh but to be friends with this group. I would trade lives just for one day with Cinder 

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

7. Minus all the drama.... I wouldn't mind spending a summer is Hawaii 

Summer of Sloane

8.Even with the drama.... Wouldn't mind being Lois Lane for a day.... knowing Clark Kent, and writing a crazy story or two. Sounds fun.

Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)

9.  A Christmas scavenger hunt sounds fun. SO I could trade some time with Lily.

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (Dash & Lily, #1)

10. Okay so any one of these characters. Just one day. It sounds exciting and a little dangerous. But its a middle grade story...so maybe not too dangerous! 

The Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #1)

Ash-
1.
I would love to switch lives with the MC of this one. Comics! 
Comics Will Break Your Heart

2.
Kind of famous fashion blogger. Yes!?
Snotgirl, Vol. 1: Green Hair Don't Care

3.
Living in Scotland and then the UK. I would at least love to visit these places.
The Geography of You and Me

4.
Super famous singer? I would just love to be able to sing!
Sing

5.
I want to be friends with Jackaby.
Jackaby (Jackaby, #1)

6.
I want to go to Wonderland! And she gets to be around Morpheus and Jeb. 
Splintered (Splintered, #1)

7.
Friends with wolves!?
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)

8.
Spy school.
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

9.
Again, spy school. But all steampunk like.
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)

10.
I just want to play in the game like in this book.
Ready Player One


3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice picks! Lots of new to me ones but a handful of familiar ones too! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Zorrie on my list too. Her love of science plus getting an opportunity to reconnect with an old friend during a camping adventure sounds great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I would love the chance to play around in the OASIS as long as I could be immune from people attacking me! I don't want to fight, just explore!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs