Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Board Game Break Time: Go Nuts for Donuts


Board Game Break Time is a new feature we're bringing in, where we play board games and review them. 


Image result for go nuts for donutsTitle: Go Nuts for Donuts
Manufacturer:  Gamewright
Release Date: 2017
Game Type: Card
# of Players: 2-6. Best with 2  
Ages: 8+
Play Time: 20 Minutes

  
Average Rating: 6.7



Average Rating: 4.7



This is an amazing game. It's really fun and a really quick and easy to learn game. I have played with anywhere from 2-5 players and it's definitely better with just 2. If more than one person picks the same card it gets discarded. So it can take a while to get through.

Finn did try to help me pick which cards I wanted, but he just went by how cute the cards were. So maybe don't play with a 5 year old. 

It is similar to the playing style of Sushi Go, but different enough that I suggest buying both.

Overall :
Learn-ability:
Game-play:
Length of play:
Artwork: 
Theme:
Fun:





2 comments:

  1. I love Sushi Go so I will have to give this a try. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs