Saturday, March 30, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 



Jenn:

For Review: 
Wilder Girls

Audio: 

Sky Without Stars (System Divine, #1)Killing November (Killing November, #1)

Bought:

Fables, Vol. 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers


Games:




Ash:



Gifted:

Paper Girls, Vol. 2The Best of Lewis CarrollThe Little White Bird, or Adventures in Kensington Gardens (Couldn't find this edition of Alice on Goodreads, so I took my own photo!)



Won:

Warrior of the WildBloodwitch (The Witchlands, #3)To Kill a KingdomThe Lonely DeadTequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary TwistBrief Chronicle of Another Stupid Heartbreak





Finn:



Won:

It's Not Hansel and Gretel (It's Not a Fairy Tale, #2)


Gifted:
Love, ZBB-8 on the RunA Unicorn Named Sparkle (A Unicorn Named Sparkle #1)How Do Dinosaurs Choose Their Pets?Scales and Tails - DinosaursRobots, Robots Everywhere








What did you get this week?




       

6 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Yay for both you and Finn winning books!! Glad they arrived safely! It was worrying me when I saw them say it would be delayed but still on the way! Always makes me panic! Lol!!

    Nice new reads all around! Lots of new to me ones but I hope you all enjoy your new additions!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won some awesome books. I also won It's Not Hansel and Gretle and am super happy because Josh Funk is my favorite picture book author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's an impressive number of books you won. You two had some run of luck. I loved Killing November. I hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tequila mockingbird? that is such a cool title for a name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh many interesting things for you there! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was approved for Wilder Girls! I'm excited to start it. Hopefully it's as good as it sounds. Happy reading!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs