Monday, March 25, 2019

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


Audio just Finished:
Shades of Pink (Lola Pink Mysteries #1)

Current Audio:
Death Perception (Psychic Eye Mystery, #6)

Up next: 
Sherwood


Current:
Summer of '69You Owe Me a MurderDeadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)The Walking Dead, Vol. 2: Miles Behind Us

Next:
Through the White Wood

Ash:

Just finished audio:
Gotta up my audio game. Got nothin.

Current Audio:
Tin HeartGirls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)

Audio next:
Contagion (Dark Matter, #1)

Just Finished Reading:
Morning Glories, Vol. 3: P.E.The Haunted

Reading Current:
Gotham Academy, Vol. 2: CalamityChaotic Good

Reading Next:
Ten After ClosingExorsisters, Vol. 1

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    




      

9 comments:

  1. You have great books lined up! I just started Kristin Higgins newest and I'm so loving it so far! It's spring break here and I'm hoping I can get a lot read this week but we will see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer of '69 looks interesting. :) I'm currently reading Country Heaven by Ava Miles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Many intriguing things and I love Victoria Laurie ! Have a lovely week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Sherwood has been on my TBR since I heard about it- hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking books. Summer of 69 is tempting me. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh nice! Istill need to read that series of Stolarz's! You Owe Me a Murder looks good too! Super excited for Haunted! Can't wait for your thoughts on that, Ash!

    Hope you both enjoy this week's lineups!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I'm excited to see your thoughts on Sherwood if you review it! I've been really excited for it. You Owe Me a Murder also looks like a good one, I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking bunch of books. I loved Sherwood and hope you do too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look like a bunch of great books to read. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs