Saturday, March 9, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 



Jenn:

For Review: 

LayoverLady in the LakeNever Have I EverThe Perfect Fraud


Audio: 
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #1)The LieThe Last Woman in the Forest






Graphic Novels Bought:

Fables, Vol. 2: Animal FarmFables, Vol. 3: Storybook LoveThe Walking Dead, Vol. 16: A Larger WorldThe Walking Dead, Vol. 17: Something to Fear




Games:




Expansions: 



Ash:

Bought: 

All the Missing GirlsSweet Tooth, Volume 1: Out of the Deep WoodsGotham Academy, Vol. 2: CalamitySpread, Vol. 1: No Hope

Audio:

The Truth About Keeping Secrets

Borrowed from Library:
The Boyfriend App (App, #1)Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)


Finn:

From Nani:

Dog Man (Dog Man, #1)Dog Man Unleashed (Dog Man, #2)


John:

Audio:

Dry



What did you get this week?


       

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I was going to request Kelley's new book, but I found myself really wanting to go back to my TBR pile books instead of requesting new book after new book. Lol. I'll read it eventually! Hope you both enjoy all of your new reads!

    And wow! An expansion pack for Villainous already?! Have fun with that one!! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Last Woman in the Forest looks really good! And The Truth About Keeping Secrets- that's a mysterious title! Love the sound of it. Need to go check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many graphic novels! I've been meaning to try Fables, and I haven't even heard of the ones you got, Ash (at least I think those three are GNs.) I'll have to see if any of them are on Hoopla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lots of fantastic books on your list!I hope that you enjoy Broken Fences. It is one of my favourite Matson/Finn novels. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs