Sunday, March 3, 2019

Jenn Vs. Ash- February 2019 Challenge updates


Here is our updates from February for the 2019 Challenges we signed up for. 

2019 New Release Challenge logo - (un)Conventional Bookworms

Ash-
My goal for this one was 31-60 books for this year. So far I have read 8, but only reviewed 3 of them in February. Will have to count the others next month. I need to read 6 new releases a month and that's not bad at all.

The Lonely DeadThe DreamersThe Girls at 17 Swann Street

Jenn-
I chose the 61-100 challenge with the goal of 100. I am hoping to get through many new releases...Since I do many Netgalley and Edelweiss ARCs I figure this would be a good goal and force me to keep up on my ARCs.

Here are my finished new releases.... 

Read 13/100

The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)Two Can Keep a SecretSlayer (Slayer, #1)The Vanishing Stair (Truly Devious, #2)A Curse So Dark and Lonely (A Curse So Dark and Lonely #1)We Told Six LiesThe Dead Queens ClubWhat We BuriedPretty in PunxsutawneyPolaris Rising (Consortium Rebellion, #1)Immoral CodeCome Find MeCorpse & Crown (Cadaver & Queen #2)




Ash-

I have chosen the 9 plus series to finish. My goal is 12

So far I have finished 3 series. Two of which I started over from the beginning.

Escape from Asylum (Asylum, #0.5)Asylum (Asylum, #1)The Scarlets (Asylum #1.5)Sanctum (Asylum, #2)The Bone Artists (Asylum, #2.5)Catacomb (Asylum, #3)The Warden (Asylum, #3.5)

Welcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1)Return to the Dark House (Dark House, #2)


The Walking Dead, Book Fourteen (The Walking Dead #157-168)The Walking Dead, Book Fifteen (The Walking Dead #169-180)


Jenn-

I am also going for the 9 plus series to finish this year- or get caught up on. My goal is 15. 

With Vics You Get Eggroll (Mad for Mod Mystery, #3)The Decorator Who Knew Too Much (A Madison Night Mystery Book 4)

Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3)Bad Blood (Blood Coven Vampire, #4)

Lifeblood (Everlife, #2)

The Killing Game (Eve Duncan, #2)The Search (Eve Duncan, #3)

Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4)

Killer Insight (Psychic Eye Mystery, #4)




 Finished:
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)

Long Live the Queen (The Immortal Empire, #3)

The Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed, #3)


All Caught Up:

Corpse & Crown (Cadaver & Queen, #2)The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)The Vanishing Stair (Truly Devious, #2)


All Caught Up except for book releasing in 2019:

Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3)Defy the Worlds (Constellation, #2)





Ash-
This one was a bit easier for me. Because I am focusing on Netgalley and edelweiss books and most are from before 2018. I want to read 100 books for this one. Hoping I can do more than that.

15/100

The Stranger GameThe Statistical Probability of Love at First SightEve (Eve, #1)AloneEscape from Asylum (Asylum, #0.5)SingAsylum (Asylum, #1)Sanctum (Asylum, #2)Catacomb (Asylum, #3)If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)Small Spaces (Small Spaces #1)Long Way DownThe Vanishing SeasonRevival, Vol. 1: You're Among FriendsWelcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1)

Jenn-
Yup lots of backlist. Not as many as all my other challenges.... but still hope to get through many off my TBR- My goal is 75 this year
Here are my finished backlist... Links for reviews included with cover

Read 4/75

With Vics You Get Eggroll (Mad for Mod Mystery, #3)A Tragic Kind of Wonderful




Ash-
For this one I want to read 75 books. Should be easy...

6/75

The Stranger GameThe Lonely DeadSingAsylum (Asylum, #1)The Rain (The Rain, #1)Catacomb (Asylum, #3)

Jenn-
Another one I need to really get busy with... my review copies... of course it would go better if I wound't keep getting more... sigh! I chose Diamond level which is 100 books. Links for reviews included with cover

Here are my finished review copies.... 12/100

Her One MistakeSlayer (Slayer, #1)The Accidental Beauty QueenA Curse So Dark and Lonely (A Curse So Dark and Lonely #1)We Told Six LiesThe Dead Queens ClubWhat We BuriedPretty in PunxsutawneyPolaris Rising (Consortium Rebellion, #1)Immoral CodeA Tragic Kind of WonderfulA Noise Downstairs



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs