Monday, March 4, 2019

February Monthly Recap + March TBR


Here's our monthly recap! 
We decided to start doing a monthly recap. Since we post and read a ton we will highlight what our favorite things were and what we hope to read the upcoming month. If you would like to see all our posts, here are our weekly wrap-ups. 



Ash's Month!

♥ I read 35 Books in February
♥ We took Finn on a real train
♥ We sent my Great Grandparents back to Michigan :(
♥ Finn had his first pinewood derby.
♥ We had lots and lots of yummy meals
♥ I gained 68 followers on our bookstagram
♥ We did 109 posts in February
♥ I finished 3 series in February

February was also another busy busy month. I swear we are doing something every weekend. I'm exhausted. Between family, friends, games, Finn's cubscouts. Literally every weekend in 2019 we've had plans.

I'm going to be reading The White Rabbit Chronicles and Bad Girls Don't Die in March. Those were the two highest voted series on my March Series poll. 

Here's a few great photos from February:




And my favorite bookstagram photos:


February reading stats:

 YA: 19
 Adult: 3
 Picture books: 10
 Graphic Novels: 9
 MG: 1

My favorite books read in February:

5 Stars:
Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery (Rat Queens, #1)Rat Queens, Vol. 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygoth


4 Stars:
AloneEscape from Asylum (Asylum, #0.5)Asylum (Asylum, #1)The Walking Dead, Book Fourteen (The Walking Dead #157-168)The Walking Dead, Book Fifteen (The Walking Dead #169-180)Small Spaces (Small Spaces #1)Welcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1)The Girls at 17 Swann StreetComics Will Break Your HeartA Danger to Herself and OthersThe Walking Dead: Here's Negan!Snotgirl, Vol. 1: Green Hair Don't CareFreefallRevival, Vol. 2: Live Like You Mean ItThe BurglarHead Games (Locke & Key, #2)The Art of Losing


Books I hope to read in March
Paper Girls, Vol. 1 (Paper Girls, #1)iZombie, Vol. 1: Dead to the WorldSpare and Found PartsWasteland (Wasteland, #1)I'm Not MissingBig WoodsWhere She Went (If I Stay, #2)Daddy Darkest (Doctors of Darkness, #1)The Sandcastle EmpireGirls with Sharp SticksDefiance (Defiance, #1)Kept in the DarkCrash and Burn The Other Normals Don't Turn Around (PERSEF0NE, #1)The Boyfriend App (App, #1)The Book of Broken HeartsTransparent (Transparent, #1)Twinmaker (Twinmaker, #1)That's Not What I HeardRayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeFangirlEliza and Her MonstersAlice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles, #3)A Mad Zombie Party (White Rabbit Chronicles, #4)Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)From Bad to Cursed (Bad Girls Don't Die, #2)As Dead As It Gets (Bad Girls Don't Die, #3)Scooby Apocalypse (2016-) Vol. 2The Woods, Vol. 1: The ArrowOutcast, Vol. 1: A Darkness Surrounds HimInjection, Vol. 1 (Injection, #1)Field Notes on Love


Jenn-


I am still a little bit behind on my goal but maybe making some headway?? I am still having some distractions... boardgames, watching youtube vidoes about boardgames, my shows, and just life... but I think I am still managing to get a lot of blogging and reading done. I feel I have more of a schedule and rhythm going on, so that is good. 

Books Read in February  - 25

9- Adult
14- ya
2- Graphic Novels



Favorite books:
January was such a great month for me. I had so many 5 and 4 heart reads.... this month I still had some good ones... not as much as last month... but still some worth mentioning for sure. 

I did manage to finish 2 series this month... of course I started way more than 2.  I am making a dent. 

5 Star:

iZombie, Vol. 2: uVampireA Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)The Search (Eve Duncan, #3)Polaris Rising (Consortium Rebellion, #1)
The Decorator Who Knew Too Much (A Madison Night Mystery Book 4)Crime Seen (Psychic Eye Mystery, #5)The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone ByeA Tragic Kind of Wonderful


4 Star:
Scooby Apocalypse, Volume 1Bad Blood (Blood Coven Vampire, #4)What We BuriedBeaches, Bungalows, and Burglaries (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #1)Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)The Deceivers (Vale Hall, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5)Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6)The Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1)


March Hopefuls:

Fables, Vol. 1: Legends in ExileThe Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone ByeOff PlanetBody of Lies (Eve Duncan, #4)Vision in Silver (The Others, #3)Death Perception (Psychic Eye Mystery, #6)Everlife (Everlife #3)Deserts, Driving, & Derelicts (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #2)All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7)Everything Must GoIgnite Me (Shatter Me, #3)The Summer of '69The Raven's TaleSerious MoonlightLittle DarlingsUntil the Day I DieHonor Bound (The Honors, #2)Brutal CurseThe Devouring GrayThe Dysasters (The Dysasters #1)The Waking ForestThe Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)Field Notes on LoveThrough the White WoodNever Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)The LieSky Without Stars (System Divine, #1)Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)Killing NovemberDeadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3)Beautiful Bad: The most hotly-anticipated thriller of 2019Girls with Sharp SticksYou Owe Me a MurderLove & GelatoLover Come Hack (A Madison Night Mystery Book 6)SherwoodFire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2)The Pajama Frame (A Madison Night Mystery Book 5)Runaways, Vol. 2:  Teenage Wasteland (Runaways, #2)iZombie, Vol. 3: Six Feet Under and RisingIntertwined (Intertwined, #1)Meet Me in Outer SpaceOnce & Future (Once & Future, #1)





Games Played: 14 

Favorite New Games Played: 

 


How was your month of January? Anything new and exciting or just good ole' fun? Did you get a lot of reading done? 

3 comments:

  1. You guys read so much! I love all the photos, especially the dogs. Happy March!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys had such an epic February! I always feel like I'm doing good if I can read 8 books a month lol! Here's hoping March is just as wonderful for the both of you!
    Jen @ Star-Crossed Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many books! I bet Finn loved the train - my nephews love trains, and they were so excited when they were visiting us and my husband took them for a ride!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs