Sunday, June 24, 2018

Weekly Wrap Up June 17th-24th


Weekly Wrap-Up 
June 10th- June 16th


This week on our blog:


Reviews:
Strange New World by Rachel Vincent
Dead is the New Black by Marlene Perez
Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Who R U Really by Margo Kelly 
The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotic by David Arnold 
Now You See Her by Lisa Leighton and Laura Stropki


Wee Reads Reviews:

What Do You Do With an Idea? by Kobi Yamada
Idea Jar by Adam Lehrhaupt


Weekly Memes and Features:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Teaser Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday- Summer TBR

Waiting on Wednesday
Delightful Discoveries

Stacking the Shelves

Other Random Posts:

Answer Me This: What Are You Scared of?
Author Interview: Glenn Bullion
Bookish Banter: Let's Talk Goodreads
Bookworm's Wishlist: Socks for the Book Nerds
Book Tag: The Guilty Reader Book Tag
Cover Up: Dressed in Black
I Read that Movie: Hunger Games


This Week Coming Up:


Posts: 

Answer Me This:  My Summer Bucket List
Bloggy Buddies: Meet Sam
Bookish Banter: I Want to Friend These Fictional Characters
Bookworm's Wishlist: The Wizard of Oz
Book Tag: You're Not Good Enough Book Tag
Creature Feature: Troll! In The Dungeon! 
Cover Up: Recent Reads #7
I Read that Movie: Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty

Reviews: 
Who R U Really by Margo Kelly
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Pretty Girl 13 by Liz Coley
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris 
Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman


Wee Reads Reviews:
Crunch Munch Dinosaur Lunch by Paul Bright
The Duckling Gets a Cookie by Mo Willems
Monster Vs. Kittens by Dani Jones


Jenn's week: 

It seems I have been having many slows weeks with reading. Summer is here and although I don't feel like I have done much I always seem to be busy. Lots of family time. 

I went to my parents land. They have 47 acres and much of it, well really all of it, is raw land. They have a bit cleared out and they have an RV. We stayed the night and all day and had a great time. The morning we helped work on things that needed to be done.. then we went on a hike, did some target practice, played some games, and went out to dinner. It was a fun time. 





Tonight my father in law is coming over for some grilling fun. So more time with the family and outside. Love Summer! 




Books Finished: 

Now You See HerThe Strange Fascinations of Noah HypnotikSomething in the WaterOlympian ChallengerBring Me BackLying in Wait


Books Coming Up: 


Game of SecretsThe ElizasAll the Ever Afters: The Untold Story of Cinderella’s StepmotherBig WoodsThe Girl You Thought I WasGenesis (Project Nemesis, #2)Murder of Crows (The Others, #2)That Touch of Ink (Mad for Mod Mystery, #2)One S'more Summer (The Campfire Series, #1)Icons (Icons, #1)




Ash's week:

This week wasn't anything special. Reading isn't going well, I think I've read two books in the last two weeks?

We did see the Incredibles 2 last week. That was good. But other than that, just working and sleeping. Lots of sleeping.





We also went to a friend of ours house who is dogsitting a couple of corgis. I am obsessed with corgis so it was a good time.








This week sucked as far as reading goes. (I feel like this is just a permanent sentence in this post)

Ash's Audio:


Whomp whomp. 


Ash's Books:

Whomp whompx2

What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:

 William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #1)The Sandcastle EmpireThe Elite (The Selection, #2)I Am LegendAmerican Panda




3 comments:

  1. Jenn - It's always nice to get away and spend time with family. I loved Noah! I hope you enjoyed it too!
    Ash - Corgis are so cute!!! I totally understand why you are obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Elizas and All The Ever Afters are on my TBR, and I'm waiting to get Something in the Water - can't wait to hear your thoughts, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the corgi pile! I think they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs