Monday, June 11, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


I didn't get any physical reading finished last week. I did start a few books and did get some audio finished.


Just Finished: 

The Opposite of Here

I am currently reading:

Copycat


Next in line to read is:

Now You See Her

Audio just Finished 


Who R U Really?



Current Audio:

The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik

Up next: 

If There's No Tomorrow


Ash:
Just finished audio:

Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park, #1)

Current Audio:

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)

Audio next:

Unhinged (Splintered, #2)

Kindle Current:

The Last Time I Lied

Kindle Next:
Screams You Hear


Reading:

American Panda



What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    





      

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Mostly new to me ones here! Though I did read A.G. Howard's trilogy! I liked it for the most part. Had some issues towards the end, but still a fun series! Hope you both enjoy all your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to the audiobook for The Hunger Games recently. It threw me a little that the narrator was obviously so much older than the characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering if the narration of The Hunger Games is good as I'd like to add them to my small audio cd collection!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs