Sunday, June 24, 2018

Tag, You're It! You're Not Good Enough Tag

Stolen from Beatrice at DreamlandBookBlog


This tag was created by ReadLikeWildfire and Beccathebookreviewer, and basically what you have to do is write down 30 character names on pieces of paper, put them in a bowl/cup/jar/black hole, and then choose two at random for every question. If you know basic math, you might have already figured out that there are 15 questions in this tag, and your job after you’ve picked your two champions, is to decide which one of them is the most suitable for the question/situation, and which one isn’t “good enough”.


1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?

Ash- 
Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles or Sam from Dead Living

I'm going to go with Sam actually. She taught herself how to read. She reads all the time. But then Cinder can just look it up in her data base. Yikes. I don't know which I'd pick to be honest. 

Jenn-

Sookie from Sookie Stackhouse or Harry from The Dresden Files

Definitely Harry, I think he would be so much better at spelling. 

2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?


Ash-
Trigger from Brave New Girl or Wren from Reboot

This is quite possibly the worst combination for this question. It really doesn't matter, I'm dead either way. 

I guess I'll go with Trigger. Maybe I can distract him?

Jenn-
Daisy from Dead is the New Black or Eric From Sookie Stackhouse

I really can't see Daisy trying to kill me. I think I could talk some sense into her. I would say I would have to kill Eric... well that is scary!


3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?


Ash-
Morpheus from Splintered or Ben from Rot and Ruin

Well, Ben is like 15. And my heart beats hard for Morpheus. Hnnng. 

Jenn-
Willie from Devils Unto Dust and Lira from To Kill A Kingdom

Oh Ummmm. Okay, this is a little different. I mean first of they are both pretty awesome. I think though I would go with um. Well okay, Willie. She is human and she is pretty tough. 

4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?


Ash- 
Callum from Reboot or Draco from Harry Potter

Uh yeah, Draco would not volunteer. But I feel like Callum would. 

Jenn-
Nadia from the Forgotten and Zorie from Starry Eyes 

I am going to say Nadia. She just seems more the type to do this. 



5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?


Ash-
Nick from Need and Aaron from Dead Living 

Oh. Oh god why!? I guess Nick. He has more meat on his bones... Why is this so hard!?

Jenn-
Simon from the Others and Elian from To Kill a Kingdom

Okay well, I hate to do this but I have to go with Elian. I think Simon would be useful to keep around. 

6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?


Ash- 
Betty from Need and Cress from The Lunar Chronicles

Cress!! So much Cress! I mean Betty would be cool too. But really, Cress.

Jenn-
Ruby from the Darkest Minds and Gray from the Forgetting

Oh for sure Ruby. I mean she already has powers. 

7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?


Ash- 
Maven from Red Queen and Alyssa from Splintered

Bahahhaha. I feel like neither have great communication skills. I'mma go with Maven

Jenn-
Meg from the Others  and Liam from the Darkest Minds

I want to say Liam cause Meg is too sweet to fire, but I think Liam may have just a bit better communication skills than Meg. 

8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?


Ash-
Cal from Red Queen and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter

Awe! Luna definitely!

Jenn-
Lennon from Starry Skies and Magnus from Blood Coven Vampires 

Oh Lennon for sure. I don't see Magnus as understanding why I was so upset.

9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?


Ash-
Gwen from Everland or Peeta from The Hunger Games

Neither? Maybe Peeta. But he'd be the quiet one.

Jenn-
Leif from Beyond a Darkened Shore and Millie From Puddin'

Oh well, it depends what is Leif wearing. I guess if he is up to date in fashion it would be Leif. But Millie is so cool and so fashionable. I think Leif is a little less shy... a whole lot less shy than Mille. 

10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?


Ash-
Waverly from Brave New Girl and Katniss from The Hunger Games

I think Katniss would forget, but only because she has so much going on in her head.

Jenn-
Ciara from Beyond a Darkened Shore and Kate from Onyx and Ivory

I can't see either one of these forgetting a birthday. So yeah I am gonna cheat and pick neither.


11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?


Ash-
Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles.

Oh man, Thorne. But it wouldn't be a booktube it would be all about him!

Jenn-
Jest from Heartless and Ben from Devils Unto Dust

Oh easy. Jest. Everyone would love Jest. He is already a performer so it would be so easy for him. 

12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person, who would you invite?


Ash-
Jeb from Splintered and Mare from Red Queen

Jeb. I think we could have fun talking about his art. And I really don't like Mare much

Jenn-
Sunny from Blood Coven Vampires and Corwin from Onyx and Ivory

Sunny. Corwin would be so much of a distraction... and I can't see him painting his nails. 

13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?


Ash-
Grover from Percy Jackson and Tom from Rot and Ruin

Uh... If I had a baby with Grover would it be part goat? I'm gonna go Tom...

Jenn-
Ryan from Dead is the New Black or Cress from Lunar Chronicles

Gonna say Cress. She would be a great mother. 

14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?


Ash-
Pete from Everland and Dahlia from Brave New Girl.

Pete probably. He would get busy and distracted and forget.

Jenn-
Captian Thorne from Lunar Chronicles and Zahara from Forbidden Wish

Oh, this has Captian Throne written all over it. He can just be that way!

15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!


Ash-
Finnick from The Hunger Games and Iko from The Lunar Chronicles

Ha! Iko I'm sure.

Jenn-

Aladdin from Forbidden Wish and Atticus from Iron Druid Chornicles

Um this is scary either way. I would say Aladdin and Genie is playing some crazy prank.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs