Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: All The Places You'll Travel

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

Books that make me want to be somewhere... go somewhere

Ash- This one is kind of hard for me, lol. I'll just put books that I would love to be where they're at in the book. Whether it's a real place or fictional.

Splintered (Splintered, #1)Trapped in Room 217806The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1)The Selection (The Selection, #1)I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1)Eyes Like Stars (Théâtre Illuminata, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)


Jenn-

I made my top ten list of the road trip books that made me want to jump in a car and go. 
These road trip books I really enjoyed! 

An Abundance of KatherinesPaper TownsMosquitolandVivian Apple at the End of the World (Vivian Apple, #1)Let's Get LostRules of the Road (Rules of the Road, #1)How My Summer Went Up in FlamesAmy & Roger's Epic DetourIn HonorFingerprints of You


1 comment:

  1. Ah yes! Gotta love the fantasy ones! Harry Potter made my list too, because it pretty much has to be! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs