Sunday, June 17, 2018

Tag, You're It! The Guilty Reader Book Tag

Stolen from Chrystal at Snow Drop Dreams



1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you've been gifted?

Ash-
Nope, most people I know don't read. And no one ever gifts me books except Jenn. And Jenn usually knows what I like, I've never wanted to get rid of a book she's given me.

Jenn-
I don't think so. I mean I traded books off and on with Ash but I like to read all my books... Michael is usually the one that buys me books and my family... but I always have a list and I tend to keep most of them. 

Image result for all mine gif


2. Have you ever said you've read a book when you haven't?

Ash-
Many many many times. Especially in school when I really did not want to read the book.

Jenn-

Nope, not that I can recall. I often find myself saying... um, I may have read that book. I don't always remember what I have and have not read. 


3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?

Ash-
Accidentally yes. If I lose contact with the person. And I always feel really bad.

Image result for sorry gif

Jenn-

Probably. I think I have lost books that didn't belong to me. Sometimes I wonder where and when I got a certain book. Guess those are the ones that I didn't return. 


4. Have you ever read a series out of order?

Ash-
Wait, people do that? 

Image result for confused gif

Jenn-
Is this a thing people do. I can't even buy mine out of order...even if I have read 1 and want to read 2. I can't buy 2 without buying 1. Unless I already have it. 

5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?

Ash-
Again, accidentally. And I felt really bad about it.

Image result for oops gif

Jenn-

Not on purpose. Why would I do that? That is just mean. 

6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?

Ash-
Uh, daily. I don't have time to find a bookmark every time I need to put my book down. I have a four-year-old. If he needs me I just doggie ear it. I would just leave it open to the page I'm on... But again, I have a four-year-old.

Jenn-

All the time. Almost every physical book I read has dog ears somewhere. I lose bookmarks... so I gave up. 

7. Have you ever told someone you don't own a book when you do?

Ash-
Probably by accident. Thinking I don't own it and get home and oops. I do own it.

Jenn-

Maybe... I don't always remember books I have and don't have. 

8. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?

Ash-
I skim quite a bit when I read. So I don't skip it per say, but I just read over it quickly.

Image result for fast reading gif

Jenn-

I have skimmed and maybe skipped paragraphs... never a full chapter. I would feel so lost. 

9. Have you ever badmouthed a book you actually liked?

Ash-
Nope. I'm not ashamed of the things I like. 

Jenn-

Again, why would I do that? I like what I like and if someone else doesn't... their loss not mine. 




      

1 comment:

  1. I used to read series out of order all the time as a kid. It was because I lived in the middle of nowhere, and the Internet barely existed. If I wanted books, I had to get them from my school library. They didn’t always have the complete series, so I read whatever books they had.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs