Thursday, June 7, 2018

Answer Me This: I Watched It Over And Over And Over And Over Again!

Answer Me This. We are hoping this will help our friends get to know us a just a tad bit better. 


For this week's answer me this, we're gonna discuss those movies. The ones that you always stop channel surfing to watch, the ones you own the DVD, the Blue Ray, the Digital version of. Those that you have all the lines memorized. Yup, it's all about our favorite movies.


Ash- 

I have so many favorite movies! I am a HUGE movie buff. I will watch movies all the time if I could. So there might be a few here...

(I have many more, but I can't think of them right now)

The Nightmare Before Christmas PosterAlice in Wonderland PosterTangled PosterBeauty and the Beast PosterBeauty and the Beast PosterBrave PosterJurassic Park PosterTitanic Poster500 Days of Summer PosterA Nightmare on Elm Street PosterThe Woman in Black PosterGrease PosterShaun of the Dead PosterZombieland PosterStar Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens PosterKingsman: The Secret Service Poster





Jenn-

I don't have as many favorites as Ash does. I personally like tv shows more. But I do have those few, the top ten. The ones I will watch over and over, and have, in the past, worn out my VHS tape, yes I said VHS, I am old- The movies that no one wants to watch with me because I speak every line on time for every character. Yes, I do have those. 

Instead of giving you the movie posters, I am just going to include gifs from my top five favorite movies


5. Goonies 

Image result for goonies gif

4. Finding Nemo 

Image result for finding nemo gif


3. A Walk To Remeber 

Image result for a walk to remember gif

2. Dirty Dancing

Image result for dirty dancing gif


1. The Princess Bride 

Image result for princess bride rous gif




1 comment:

  1. I constantly rewatch the Jurassic Park/World films, Harry Potter, Jaws, Deep Blue Sea, Alien (first 3 films), Resident Evil, Barnyard, Mamma Mia and lots more! I'm too busy rewatching to get to watch the new films!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs