Sunday, February 4, 2018

Stacking the Shelves 2-4-18

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 


It has been a very busy week here for us. We have been loading up on E-ARCs and on Audiobooks. We don't have too many new physical books but we do have a couple.  I am very excited about the ARCs I have received. Some of them aren't out until the summer but I really need to read them now. The Dark Beneath the Ice and Nine really caught my attention. 
Gunslinger girl in audio.... so excited for.  Already listened to Ringer and This is Our Story. Loved them both!


Jenn- 
For Review (E-ARC)


The Truth Lies HereMissing at 17Puddin' (Dumplin', #2)NineThe Lies They TellNow You See HerScream All NightContagion (Contagion, #1)These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1)The Dark Beneath the Ice


Audio: 

The Zodiac Legacy: Convergence (Zodiac Legacy, #1)Ringer (Replica, #2)Gunslinger GirlFirst We Were IVThis Is Our StoryKillman Creek (Stillhouse Lake, #2)Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)EverlessThe Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)
Bought:

Plague LandBad Call



Ash 
I have already listened to The Girl who was Supposed to Die, and The Girl I Used to be. And I loved them, I may have discovered my new favorite author. I am so excited for One of us is Lying, and Jackaby. And of course I'm excited about the two books I picked out and bought.

Audio:
LiarsPandora: Outbreak (A Pandora Thriller #1)The Girl Who Was Supposed to DieOne of Us Is LyingJackaby (Jackaby, #1)The Girl I Used to Be

Bought:

H2O (The Rain, #1)Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes



       

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice new reads!! Cannot wait for These Rebel Waves! Hope you both enjoy the new reads!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the fantasy reads. Hope to get to these rebel waves next month.

      Delete
  2. Wow that is a lot of books! I can see my favourite Cruel Prince. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m really excited for cruel prince as well!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs