Sunday, February 2, 2020

Weekly Wrap Up: January 26th-February 1st

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
January 26th- February 1st


This week on our blog:

Jenn's week:  

So lets see.  This week I have worked, played games, read books, binged shows. 
Same as every week. I need a more interesting life. or not. I do like my life. 

I have been trying to be healthier. So I walk during  work breaks and lunches and in the evening with Ash. So that has been going well. 


Books finished: 

Wherever She GoesOf Ice and Snow (Fairy Queens #1)Plague LandBitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake #4)

Currently Reading & Books Coming Up (I Hope):
Deadly Little Lies (Touch, #2)Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)Follow MeRayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeTrappedWhat Goes UpPeter PanFive Feet ApartEvery Stolen BreathThe Invisible Man


Games Played:

NMBR 9 Cover ArtworkCastell Cover Artwork



Shows binged:

Sam Elliott, Debra Winger, Ashton Kutcher, and Danny Masterson in The Ranch (2016)Dirty John Poster




Ash's week:

This week has been so uneventful. I've been walking a lot. I'm trying to hit 10k steps a day, and take 4 20 minute walks a day. Adds up to about 2 miles or so. 
Other than that I've been watching Revenge, or reading or blogging. That's about it. 

I watched:
(I bet you can guess the theme of my horror movies!)
Revenge Poster
Pet Sematary PosterPet Sematary PosterChildren of the Corn PosterIt Poster




Ash's Books Read:
Game (I Hunt Killers, #2)Blood of My Blood (I Hunt Killers, #3)Trapped
I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived, #2)Benjamin Nicholas & The Golden Key (Book, #1)


DNF'd
Monsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3)


What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:

Looking for AlaskaFive Feet ApartSomeday, SomewhereAlien Invasion and Other InconveniencesBlackout (Blackout, #1)Contagion (Contagion, #1)Dark and Deepest RedThe Coldest Girl in ColdtownElla, The Slayer (Serenity House, #1)



2 comments:

  1. I rarely hit 10k steps a day! But I love breaking it up like you do, Ash, and do a little bit of exercise at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you two go walking together! That is so lovely and good quality time too :) And hey, there is nothing wrong with having the same weeks if those weeks make you happy ^.^

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs