Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Netflix and Thrill: February 2nd- 8th

Netflix and Thrill is a feature where I review horror movies I've watched recently.

All the horror movies I watched February 2nd to 8th.


The Dark Poster
Title: The Dark
Release Date: October 26th, 2018
Stars: Nadia Alexander, Toby Nichols
Watched on: Amazon Prime
 
An undead teenage girl befriends a blind boy that she meets in a forest she haunts and hunts in. Both have been victims of unimaginable abuse, and each finds solace in the other. There may be a chance of light at the end of their tunnel, but it will come with a body count.

Mini Review: 

I had this one on my watch list for quite some time. I was scrolling through and picked it at random.
It talks about the girl being undead, but she's not a zombie. She died and came back, but she thinks, talks, breathes even. 
I was expecting a good, or even decent, zombie flick. But instead got a sort of weird drama sort of thriller.
I was really confused most of this movie if I'm being honest. It really just didn't make sense to me as to what the movie was trying to do.


Zoombies 2 Poster
Title: Zoombies 2
Release Date: March 26th, 2019
Stars: Erica Sturdefant, Jonathon Buckley, Jarrid Masse
Watched on: Amazon Prime
 

A game ranger and a team of poachers end up surrounded by zombie animals and they forge an alliance to stop the beasts before the super-zombie virus spreads to the entire world.
Mini Review:
I really enjoyed the first movie and was super excited to see that there was a second one. I liked this one a lot, but the first one was definitely better. I love b-list horror movies. So if you like b-list horror movies I highly suggest this and the first one.


Shark Night 3D Poster
Title: Shark Night 
Release Date: September 2nd, 2011
Stars: Sara Paxton, Dustin Milligan, Chris Carmack, Katherine McPhee
Watched on: Netflix
 
A weekend at a lake house in the Louisiana Gulf turns into a nightmare for seven vacationers as they are subjected to shark attacks.
Mini Review:
This says Shark Night 3D, but obviously I did not watch it in 3D. It was a good movie for the most part. It was a low budget film but not quite b-list. It had some jumpy parts and some "oh sh*t parts" so I say it was a good one.


3 comments:

  1. i've seen shark night and enjoyed it too
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Shark Night and thought it was a decent watch. People, just stay away from the water!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs