Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: These are sure to be good!

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's TTT is our 5 star predictions off our TBR. 


Ash-
Y'all! This was SO much harder than I thought it would be. There is so many good books coming out this year, I had about 20 of them I think (I know it's probably unrealistic) But then I just picked 10 by their rating on goodreads. So I guess I cheated? Here are my predicted 5 star reads.

Do y'all notice that most of your TTT are all the same books recently!? Because I feel like mine just aren't changing. 

HorridHarrow LakeHarley in the SkyWhat Kind of GirlThe DeepAll Your Twisted SecretsGirls Save the World in This OneLast GirlsThe Girl in the White VanBurn Our Bodies Down


Jenn-
 I have high hopes for this year, so many anticipated reads. These I am predicting will be 5 star reads. 

The Seven Endless ForestsChaos Reigning (Consortium Rebellion, #3)Girls Save the World in This OneFollow MeThe DeepEight Perfect MurdersThe Nemesis (Diabolic, #3)Little SecretsThe Familiar DarkAll These Monsters (Monsters, #1)



7 comments:

  1. Great list! Girls Save the World in This One sounds so fun. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have high hopes for All Your Twisted Secrets, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rooting for Eight Perfect Murders. I recently read a great mystery with Perfect in the title: Perfect Little Children https://wordsandpeace.com/2020/01/15/book-review-perfect-little-children/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Deep by Alma Katsu has definitely been on my radar. The historical/horror blend sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh nice list! I am deeply curious about The Deep! The Nemesis is definitely on my list this year too!

    Hope these are all as awesome as you're hoping for!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed What Kind of Girl. Sheinmel did some great stuff with the story structure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a lot of us found this topic harder than we thought! I can never be sure what will be five star as I'm so picky about liking the characters and it having a great plot and loving the writer style! It can be tricky sometimes, even with authors I enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs