Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: The Book Hangover is Real!

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's TTT is our top ten most recent books that gave us book hangovers.


Ash-
I don't really get book hangovers. Very rarely. So I decided to do my top ten books I've read a while back that I still think about today. 

Eliza and Her MonstersCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)The Girl Who Was Supposed to DieThe Naturals (The Naturals, #1)SpeakThe Call (The Call, #1)Pretty Girl-13The Dead HouseRayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeThirteen Reasons Why


Jenn-
Book hangovers are so real and I don't get them often but when I do its hard to pick up the next book. Here are the last 10 I read that left me with this feeling. 

Aurora Blazing (Consortium Rebellion, #2)Polaris Rising (Consortium Rebellion, #1)Beautiful BadLady in the LakeThe Lovely and the LostThe Grace YearThe Turn of the KeyLittle DarlingsA Tragic Kind of WonderfulThe Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)





8 comments:

  1. I've never had any such thing as a book hangover. As soon as I finish reading one book, however good it is, I move on to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've had such an urge to re-read The Lunar Chronicles recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wicked King was definitely book hangover time. So much happened and then that shocking ending. I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice lists!! I still need to read Polaris Rising! And ooh Wicked King had such a doozie of a hangover! Luckily when I read it, my wait for QoN was a tad shorter! The Dead House was one that stayed with me for awhile too! So spooky, so awesome!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polaris rising was fun. I need to get to The Grace Year and Eliza and her Monsters (I'm kicking myself because I wanted to read that when it came out and never did).

    ReplyDelete
  6. just looking at those beauties makes me want them all. i did read cinder and loved that it was a fabulous surprise and definitely opened me up to fairy tale retellings
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eliza and Her Monsters and The Wicked King definitely gave me book hangovers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lunar Chronicles definitely had me feeling that book hangover for sure... I never wanted that series to end. I can't wait to read Polaris Rising and The Cruel Prince and get hangovers from them too :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs