Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Lovey Love Love

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's TTT is a love freebie! 


Ash-
I decided my TTT would be my top ten books I LOVE. This is so hard for me, but I will do it! Okay maybe my top ten books that have love in them. Let's do that.

Eleanor & ParkEliza and Her MonstersRayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeThat's Not What I HeardThe Art of LosingComics Will Break Your HeartThe Statistical Probability of Love at First SightEverything, EverythingCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Follow Me Back (Follow Me Back, #1)




Jenn-
I don't read contemporary romances much but I do have some favorites. 
Here are my Top Ten Contemporary Romances: 

Save the DateEverything, EverythingEleanor & ParkIf There's No TomorrowThe Statistical Probability of Love at First SightThe Summer I Became a Nerd (Nerd, #1)Starry EyesThe Accidental Beauty QueenJuniper Lemon's Happiness IndexThe Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love





6 comments:

  1. I loved Starry Eyes and The Accidental Beauty Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor & Park is one of my all time faves. I’m pretty sure it was my first by Rowell (either that or Attachments) and it really stuck with me. I’ve reread it several times (book and audio versions) which says a lot because I almost never reread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I've had such an urge to re-read The Lunar Chronicles recently, and one of these days I need to give Eliza and Her Monsters a try, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice topic choices! I still need to read Follow Me Back! I heard such good things about it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to see some books that I loved very much, but they didn't get much hype. The Art of Losing, Juniper Lemon, Geek's Guide, and The Accidental Beauty Queen all rated really high by me. Glad they are getting some love

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so nice to see that you both love Everything Everything and also The Statistical Probability. It's nice that you have osme in common! I also love the Lunar Chronicles and I so want to read Eliza and her Monsters and also Starry Eyes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs