Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tag, You're It: Disney Song Tag


Stolen from Book Loving Nut



Image result for part of your world gif


Part of Your World- What book world would you change yourself for so you could be a part of that world? 

Ash-
That's a really hard one! I have so many. I'd love to be anywhere there are mermaids and fairies and such! Maybe Peter Pan? 

Jenn-
Really all the books I read are horrific or crazy or cruel. So I am happy just being in my world. Although I would love some space travel maybe.


Image result for let it go frozen quotes

Let It Go- What book did you not want to finish because you loved it so much?


Ash-
I don't ever really not want a book to end. Because I want to know the ending. A series I never wanted to end was The Walking Dead. Because I love it. But alas it has come to an end. Which I still need to read it. 

Jenn-
I am going to go with the Lunar Chronicles. I loved that series so so much. 


Image result for tale as old as time gif

Tale as Old as Time- What book do you think is/will be timeless?


Ash-
Oh so many. Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, The Outsiders, Peter Pan.

Jenn-
Harry Potter



Image result for so this is love gif

So This is Love- What book were you hesitant to read at first but ended up loving?


Ash-
I always say The Call by Peader O'Guillin but I wanted to switch it up so I'll say The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde and Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia are my most recent reads that I was surprised to love.

Jenn-
Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan- I really didn't expect to love and feel in this book as much as I did. 



Image result for friend like me gif

Friend Like Me- Which character would you like to be your best friend?


Ash- EIKO! Always EIKO! Anyone from The Lunar Chronicles TBH.

Jenn-
Cress from  Lunar Chronicles... and Eiko. 


Image result for reflection mulan gif

Reflection- What book really made you think/changed the way you viewed things?

Ash- I can't really say anything that's made me change the way I think. Two that come to mind are Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman and Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer.

Jenn-
I am going to agree with Ash on both her choices. I remember reading Life as We Knew and I was eating toast... I started thinking... do I really need this toast right now. Will it be better to save it for later. That book freaked me out.



Related image

How Far I'll Go- What series have you been wanting to finish but can't seem to?


Ash-
Man again soooo many! The Cherub series by Robert Muchamore, the Red Queen series, the Selection series (I have THREE more!), the Unwind series. I can keep going!

Jenn-
So many... I would say Sookie Stackhouse and The Others. 

Image result for colors of the wind gif

Colors of the Wind- What's your favorite beautiful cover?


Ash-
This is the first one that came to mind, it's always been one of my favorite covers.

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)


Jenn-
Can't say for sure it's my favorite... but its some of my favorites I can think of right now..

The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)Walk on Earth a Stranger  (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1)These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a fun book tag! I want to do this one! And it looks like I need to read the Lunar Chronicles! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that Life as We Knew It kinda freaked me out! It felt so real!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs