Saturday, February 15, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come and join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:

Audio Books:
Murder & Marble Cake (Comfort Cakes Cozy Mysteries, #1)The Age of Miracles

Board Games:

Ash:

Audio:
Here There Are MonstersPeter Green and the Unliving Academy: This Book Is Full of Dead PeopleLet's Call It a DoomsdayI Know You Remember

Bought:
The Last to Die

Finn: 

Momma bought: 
The Last Kids on Earth (Last Kids on Earth, #1)Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea  (A Narwhal and Jelly, #1)





What did you get this week?


      

3 comments:

  1. I read I Know You Remember. It was really good. I wasn't totally sold on the ending, but I thought there were some great twists in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice new reads! All totally new to me ones. I hope you both enjoy them!

    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here there are Monsters and that has me very interested in it! And I want to read Doomsday as well, so I am looking forward to seeing what you make of those, Ash!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs