Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Jenn Vs. Ash January's Challenge Update



Ash-
I haven't gotten far in this one sadly. I am trying to do them in alphabetical order and the one I had for A... well it was slow and boring so that kind of put a damper in my plans. So I've now done... Well A...

Among the Hidden (Shadow Children, #1)

Jenn-

Aurora Blazing (Consortium Rebellion, #2)Bitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake #4)


Ash-
This one I have done a pretty good job of! 

Disney Manga: TangledLocke & Key, Vol. 3: Crown of ShadowsDark Tales: The Call of Cthulhu: A Graphic Novel
Among the Hidden (Shadow Children, #1)Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)Genuine FraudIn Her SkinThe Things She's SeenWilder GirlsShock PointI Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)Game (I Hunt Killers, #2)Blood of My Blood (I Hunt Killers, #3)Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)

Jenn-

Wherever She GoesIt's Not Me, It's YouLittle White Lies (Debutantes, #1)Plague LandAurora Blazing (Consortium Rebellion, #2)Not Even Bones (Market of Monsters, #1)A Constellation of RosesMs. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal



Ash-
I went ahead and drew two books a week until the end of the year. This is what I've read of those so far:

Dark Tales: The Call of Cthulhu: A Graphic NovelAmong the Hidden (Shadow Children, #1)

Jenn-
It's Not Me, It's You


Ash-
I've only read one series this month. I meant to read two but I decided to DNF the other series. I read both the first ones years ago and decided to re-read the first ones in order to finish the series. This is the one I completed.

I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)Game (I Hunt Killers, #2)Blood of My Blood (I Hunt Killers, #3)

Jenn-
One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)Bitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake #4)A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)Chasing the Shadows

#StartOnYourShelfathon: A 2020 readathon hosted by the quiet pond. read your unread books and collect stars!

Ash-
14 read books (Yellow stars)! One of which turned out to be a new favorite (The red star) and then I hit one of my goals for the readathon so I got a blue star too!!!


Jenn-

Tackle My TBR Reading Challenge

Ash-

Reviewed:
Disney Manga: TangledFlunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)Genuine FraudThe Things She's SeenWilder Girls



Not reviewed:
Locke & Key, Vol. 3: Crown of ShadowsDark Tales: The Call of Cthulhu: A Graphic NovelIn Her SkinShock PointGame (I Hunt Killers, #2)Blood of My Blood (I Hunt Killers, #3)Shadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)

Jenn-

I am running SLOW on reviews but here are the ones I reviewed:

In the Hall with the Knife (Clue Mystery, #1)Little White Lies (Debutantes, #1)Reputation


not reviewed:
Bitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake #4)Wherever She GoesA Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)
Lady Killer, Vol. 2One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)Not Even Bones (Market of Monsters, #1)Plague LandCanyons, Caravans, & Cadavers (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #6)Aurora Blazing (Consortium Rebellion, #2)It's Not Me, It's YouMs. Marvel, Vol. 1: No NormalA Constellation of RosesChasing the Shadows



Ash-
7 more to go! 
In order: Winter cover, author name begins with a J, less than 200 pages, start of a series, author debut book, blue or white cover, book about winter, short story, book with a unique title.

Locke & Key, Vol. 3: Crown of ShadowsFlunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)Among the Hidden (Shadow Children, #1)Wilder GirlsShadows (Ashes Trilogy, #2)TrappedI Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)Lullaby

Jenn- I think I am about halfway through. Here are my books read.

Little White Lies (Debutantes, #1)Lady Killer, Vol. 2In the Hall with the Knife (Clue Mystery, #1)One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)Not Even Bones (Market of Monsters, #1)Of Ice and Snow (Fairy Queens #1)Plague LandCanyons, Caravans, & Cadavers (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #6)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you both did great with your challenges. I see a lot of books I really enjoyed and others on my tbr on your list. I hope you both have a great February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. so many great books. looks like you are both doing fantastic. i see some i wouldn't mind having on my tbr
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs