Monday, February 17, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.

Jenn: 


Audio just Finished:

The Age of Miracles


Current Audio:

The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)Of Beast and Beauty (Daughters of Eville, #1)The Invisible Man



Up next: 

Murder & Marble Cake (Comfort Cakes Cozy Mysteries, #1)


Finished Read:

What Goes Up


Current Read:

Deadly Little Lies (Touch, #2)


Next:

Follow Me

Ash:

Just finished audio:
Peter Green and the Unliving Academy: This Book Is Full of Dead People

Current Audio:
The Final Six (The Final Six, #1)

Audio next:
The Diabolic (The Diabolic, #1)

Current read:
The Walking Dead Book Sixteen

Reading next:
Gotham Academy, Vol. 3: Yearbook

Finn:

Currently Reading: 
Return to Howliday Inn (Bunnicula, #5)

Reading next:
Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea  (A Narwhal and Jelly, #1)

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    





      

4 comments:

  1. I read The Age of Miracles several years ago but honestly remember next to nothing about it. And I just listened to The Queen of Nothing last month and loved it. I’m currently reading Malice by Pintip Dunn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh very nice! I'm once again reminded that I still need to start the Touch series! Lol! And ooh The Diabolic! That series took me by surprise!! And did you see the final book is finally releasing this year?! I am soooo excited for that one!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Invisible Man and also The Diabolic are two books I am interested in hearing your opinions on! I'm currently reading The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some great looking books. thanks for sharing
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs