Sunday, February 23, 2020

Weekly Wrap Up: February 16th-22nd

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
February 16th-22nd


This week on our blog:

Jenn's week:  
I have done a whole lot of nothing as usual. My life is so interesting. I did do some gaming. Game night Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So that was fun. Speaking of Gaming. Michael and I are leaving for Vegas on Tuesday for a gaming convention. We are so excited and stressed. We are no where close to being ready. AS I am doing this wrap up, Michael is finishing up laundry so we can finish packing. 

Today I did get my nails done and hoping tmrw Ash and I can go get pampered on our toes. That is fun stuff for me. But as I type, I am retyping as my nails are longer than I am used too. That is not too much fun. 

I probably won't get too much reading done this week, but here is what I did last week.



Books finished: 

Of Beast and Beauty (Daughters of Eville, #1)The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)Murder & Marble Cake (Comfort Cakes Cozy Mysteries, #1)



Currently Reading & Books Coming Up (I Hope):
Deadly Little Lies (Touch, #2)Rayne & Delilah's Midnite MatineeThe Invisible Man


Games Played:


Asking for Trobils Cover ArtworkFront of the boxOfficial box front for Gloomhaven with design elementsDinoGenics box cover finalRoot: The Underworld Expansion Box Coverbox art




Shows binged:

You Poster


Ash's week:

Long week! I did a lot of cleaning, I started crafting again (I'm making Finn a Pennywise shirt, and my friend wanted a bracelet made for her, I'll post a picture of that progress down below. And I got some stuff to make some charm bracelets to sell) 

I read a lot of books, didn't watch much tv. Did a lot of laundry.

And now I'm typing this up at my grandparents. They live out in the middle of nowhere east Texas and John and I came up here to help them with stuff on their land and such because they've both been sick. The weather here is gorgeous, I love walking around the land and helping out. I REALLY want to move here and have our own homestead and live off the land be done with people and cities. Oh sorry went on a tangent. 

Anyway now I'm doing this post and relaxing before helping them out again.
Next weekend we have a camp out with Finn's cubscouts, the weekend after that is my birthday and we're having a roleplay group of friends come out to roleplay something my brother is making for me. Haunted church type setting. 

And then the next weekend we'll be back at my grandparents and then that week is spring break and we're going to be camping that whole week.
So the next weeks will be super busy. 






I watched:
Trespassers Poster


Ash's Books Read:
The Final Six (The Final Six, #1)Here There Are MonstersThe Life Below (The Final Six, #2)House of TeethThe Walking Dead Book SixteenMegabatThe Diabolic (The Diabolic, #1)



What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:

Let's Call It a DoomsdayGirl in PiecesJunkyard Cats
Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins, #1)SweetheartsI Know You RememberPack of Dorks (Pack of Dorks, #1)Eat, Brains, Love


Finn Read:
Scaredy Monster (Scaredy Monster Book 1)Freddy the Frogcaster and the Huge HurricaneTwisted Fairy Tales: The Three Little NarwhalsNighty-Nightmare (Bunnicula, #4)Hector's Favorite Place



1 comment:

  1. Ash, that's so great that you're able to go and help out your grandparents. And it sounds like a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs