Saturday, April 21, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:

Bought:
Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)

For Review:

AftermathMean GirlThe Deepest RootsDamselWhen We Caught Fire


Audio: 

Oliver TwistThe Swiss Family RobinsonGulliver's Travels


Ash: 

For review:
(I got this one from the author to review!)

The Assassin of Oz (The Twisted and the Brave, #2)


Audio: 

Umberland (Everland, #2)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)Leviathan (Leviathan, #1)Rebel (Reboot, #2)


Free for Kindle (Click for link to get for free)
Wraith: (Book 1) by [Lawson, Angel]DEAD AGAIN: Paranormal and Urban Fantasy (The Whistler Series Book 1) by [Garrett, T.J.]Xoe Meyers Trilogy: Books 1-3: Xoe, Accidental Ashes, and Broken Beasts (Xoe Meyers Young Adult Fantasy/Horror Series Book 0) by [Roethle, Sara C.]



What did you get this week?



       

5 comments:

  1. Ooh Aftermath- I need to read more Kelley Armstrong. I'm fast becoming a big fan of hers! And Swiss Family Robinson seems like it would be fun on audio! I think I read it as a kid on a trip to Florida and I hardly remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that cover for Damsel. I have no idea what it's about, but I'm going to be looking it up. Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice!! Seeing a lot of Aftermath today! Guess the publisher went approving this week! I got that one too and I can't wait to read it! Hope you both enjoy all the wonderful new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read When We Caught Fire and The Deepest Roots. I hope they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loading my tbr with books from that 50 book binge over a week ago-that'll keep my weekend post busy for another few weeks plus of course I did grab more this week...

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs