Monday, April 30, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


 I just finished: 



I Scream, You Scream (A Mystery A-la-mode Book 1)

 I am currently reading:


ISANA Town Called Vengeance




Next in line to read is:
Spies, Lies, and Allies




I just finished with audio:

Final Girls

Current Listen:

Optimists Die First


Up next: 


If I Die TonightSunburn
Ash:

Current Audio:
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)


Audio next:
Defy the Stars (Defy the Stars #1)

Current Kindle:
Deadly Sweet (The Spellwork Syndicate, #1)

Kindle Next:
Peeves

Currently reading:
ShackledThe Giver (The Giver, #1)

Reading Next:
The Wicked Deep


What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    


      

2 comments:

  1. happy reading and have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Mostly new to me reads here! Though I loved Winter! And I still need to read The Wicked Deep! Hope you both enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs