Saturday, April 7, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:

I got a lot of good ones this week. I have already listened to Starry Eyes, Dread Nation, Mars One, and Dream a Little Dream. It was a great week for audio. I can't wait to read the ones I got this week for review. I am so excited! And we did manage to snag Tell Me No Lies. I am currently reading this one. Great week. 


For Review:

What You Left MeBring Me Their HeartsJar of HeartsThe Opposite of Here


Audio: 

Dream a Little Dream (The Silver Trilogy, #1)And Then There Were FourThe Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #1)Starry EyesMars OneDread Nation (Dread Nation, #1)


Ash: 

For review:

Tell Me No Lies (Follow Me Back #2)



Audio: 

Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)Unwind (Unwind, #1)


Free for Kindle (Click for link to get for free)
H. P. Lovecraft: The Complete Fiction by [Lovecraft, H. P.]Madhouse: A Suspenseful Horror by [Estrada, Miguel]Bellamy and the Brute: A retelling inspired by the story of Beauty and the Beast. by [Michaels, Alicia]Until the End (Quarantined series Book 1) by [Ward, Tracey]Frenzy (The Frenzy Series Book 1) by [Bond, Casey L.]Zombie City: Episode 1 by [Soriano, M.F.]



What did you get this week?





       

4 comments:

  1. Ah lots of great books there. I bet Starry Eyes was great on audio!! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! A few new to me ones! I still need to read Follow Me Back, but had planned on binge reading it once I knew it was a duology! Lol! Hope you both enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Bring Me Their Hearts this week from Txla. I'm super interested in how it'll be! And Starry Eyes and Dread Nation are both amazing reads! I hope you love them as much as I did!

    Here's my StS
    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing much to report for this week really. I'm a bit concerned that I'm still not reading. Looks like you had a productive week though!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs